Distance is killing me

princess5

Hi everyone. Love my bf so much, been together almost a year

Problem: there is half a country between us. Saw him for an hour last wknd at his aunts funeral. The poor guy has so much on for march too, has to do a really hard exam and needs to study really hard for that. So he told me last night that he won't be able see much of me in march. , he said he will need to study at wknd too.

Now i know I can't be hard on him about this and I'm not gonna say anything about how sad I am about this. He told me that he knows we won't be seeing much if each other as he'd like but he's absolutely certain we're strong enough to get through this and that there's no one else he'd rather be with at the end of the day.

Question: how do I cope eith the loneliness and the craving? I used to live for the wknds and seeing him but now I don't really have that.

Thanks

It may seem simple, but try and keep yourself busy. Go out on weekends and have a good time with friends. When you're both around, if you aren't already doing so, you two should skype so you can see eachother's faces still when he's taking study breaks and such.

Archived