how to deal with not being good enough..? I am destroyed

iamtrying

my advice to evryone: NEVER ever ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to.EVER.

or u will end up like me right now, completely devastated hurt and betrayed in a sense.

I don't want to say exactly how I came to hear that I wasn't good enough/what I thought I was, from the horses mouth - my partner. but I am completely devastated. intensely devastated.

so my question is, how do u cope with and move on from the fact that u aren't good enough? how do u not let the pain and saddness take over your whole world. what is the next step? what should I do?

I want to die. I just can't believe it..

thank you for reading, awaiting your responses with a heavy heart...

my advice to evryone: NEVER ever ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to.EVER.

or u will end up like me right now, completely devastated hurt and betrayed in a sense.

I don't want to say exactly how I came to hear that I wasn't good enough/what I thought I was, from the horses mouth - my partner. but I am completely devastated. intensely devastated.

so my question is, how do u cope with and move on from the fact that u aren't good enough? how do u not let the pain and saddness take over your whole world. what is the next step? what should I do?

I want to die. I just can't believe it..

thank you for reading, awaiting your responses with a heavy heart...

Is there anyway you can make it better? Whatever it is? What are you referring to anyway?

First, lets identify, "not good enough with what?" What is he talking about? Sometimes people say things to uplift themselves no matter how hurtful. I will be honest, with some people this stuff passes with 1 day and a good night out with friends. For others, time and keeping yourself active is really the only thing that can heal the wound. Sometimes I think its really good to have that one friend that you can talk to (or enotalone just so you get it out. You WILL feel this way, you are human. If you have to cry, do it. If you need a punching bag, go to the gym and kick one, let the negative energy out. Sounds silly but you lift one of the weights off and drop it right to the floor and continue with another day.

You just have to remember that that is a matter of opinion and not fact. Everyone who has been dumped, divorced, separated etc. at one time has basically been told that they were not good enough for their partner. It's a really crappy thing to say to somebody and shows a lack of class and character. Don't let yourself settle for such a miserable human being. There are bigger and better fish in the sea. Go ahead and do better than this fool, and prove to him/her that you can do better than him/her. Hang in there!

Archived