Female Hair ''Down There''

shygal2008

You know how a lot of women like men with short hair? Maybe there's a part, maybe it's all pushed forward, but they generally like a guy with short hair? In other words, not bald or long like a wannabe rock star?

I'm the same way with women's pubes. A little makes it kinda dirty and fun, a lot is an obstacle and hair in the throat, clean-shaven is alright but ruins the fun a little, and completely bare is like going down on a mannequin.

I find that a small, fairly thin "Landing Strip" has been very acceptable (ending about an inch and a half above the "sweet spot"). Waxing is best, but shaving everyday works too... just use an anti-abrasive shave gel or a "sensitive skin lotion" afterward...to avoid bumps and promote smooth skin. Just my two cents.

Out of curiosity, are there any guys that do not go down there? I mean the only reason why shaving would be something a guy wants a girl to do would be because he doesn't want pubes in his throat But would a large majority of the population perform oral sex or is it only something for the more adventurous?

I guess it depends on the woman. In the passed I always liked it shaved... But my girlfriend now is a natural redhead and it's a huge turn on that her hair downstairs is red too. So I don't want her to shave it. She does keep it trimmed though, which is nice.

Mine too...a turn on. I like some bush...it's feminine.

2008;4076533]Men do you like it completely shaven, a little grooming around the ummm ''area'' or al natural?

Ladies do you shave it or wax it?

Personally, I prefer a trimmed vaginal area, for the same reasons I prefer people who are well-groomed, clean and look after themselves generally.

When shaving, or waxing, or whatever, the actual vagina should be clear for easy access of the tongue and penis without pulling on hairs etc. Its cleaner, smells better, and looks better. However, I actually like pubic hair - trimmed, of course, above the lips, as it reminds me a women is past puberty.

(PS what's with so mahy saying "down there"? - just say VAGINA or PENIS. We are all anonymous here )

Archived