Aplogised to my EX.

First of all, for those who have read my post earlier about my conversation with my ex, I know I have handle the situation in the wrong way. I was irrational and was being very short with him. His gifts are precious to me and I have never wanted to sell them off. The reason for him to hold back my stuffs is that he doesn't hear anything from me and used my stuffs to fish me up.

Anyway, back to breaking NC with my ex. He was online later on after our first conversation. I im-ed him and aplologised for me behaviour earlier. He said it was ok and the he's online now just for me.

During this conversation he kept asking the reasons why I haven't been online and what I've been up to. Although he claimed that he was 'worried' not to hear from me, well he didn't even send me an email to ask how I am. He claimed that I should be the one giving him 'news' and stop disappearing on msn. I told him to drop it because I went total NC and it helped me to move on.

I guess it kept him off guarded. First of all, he told me that he was suprised I went NC suddenly and what are the reasons why I want to chat with him now. He even knew that we havent spoken for a month (I'm wondering if he counted the days?) He was a lil angry that I've decided to talk to him again in a month and kept pushing how I should not block him on msn etc etc. He was the dumper, and he expected me to contact him first ?

NC works for me. When I talked to him, I meantioned how seeking a theraphy made me realised so many things about me. I discussed with him a lil about my feelings ( things I've learned from the relationship) I'm not sure if he was really paying attention but it doesn't matter. I guess it's good I talked it through.

So what should I do now ?

Begin No Contact again. If you feel you need to block him on MSN, change your e-mail address, change your cell phone number, etc. to better heal, then you should begin doing it right away. Later on when you have healed and if you want to open up conversation, you can do so but I don't think you are ready for that yet. First step is to heal yourself.

Begin No Contact again. If you feel you need to block him on MSN, change your e-mail address, change your cell phone number, etc. to better heal, then you should begin doing it right away. Later on when you have healed and if you want to open up conversation, you can do so but I don't think you are ready for that yet. First step is to heal yourself.

I agree with this.

Also, That was a harsh comment you gave to Dylan, why ask for advice if you may not like the answers, he was not being rude, IMO.

Archived