... And it will be one year since we broke up, and 6 months I've decided to go on NC on him total.

The past few days have been nothing but an emotional roller coaster... I would be okay and non phased by things, and the next, I'll get down, depressed, and want to cry my heart out again.

I've made the decision that after 5 days are up, that I would clear the air between me and him. Holding on to resentment is not healthy and in the end, won't help us move on. It's best we get closure, the knowing that there are no more hard feelings.

And if it fails and he's still the same ol' meanie? Then I can at least pat myself in the back for doing all that I can... I just want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me and supported me throughout the past year. It was hell, pure pure hell, but I'm still alive and excited for the future. Will I be around after the update of our last contact? Well, to be honest, ENA has gotten a tad boring and repetitive for me, and it has becoming extremely depressing. I've since moved on to another forum, a skin/hair/nail/etc forum, where I will be learning to makeover myself from head to toe so that I will be super ready for the next lucky guy who will happen to prance into my life.

I am willing to give out my email address to anyone who wants to stay in touch with me, because I would sure love that. You guys are nothing short of amazing and I know that for the rest of you out there still hurting over the break-up... If a young, overly emotional, overly dramatic, female adolescent with a rapid cycling bipolar-like brain can get through this in one piece, then I'm pretty darn sure the rest of you can pull through.

Thank you ENA. I don't know how else to thank you, but you're all angels.

Congrats on your progress vertigoxo! I'm finding myself on ENA far less recently. I still check in on occasion, but I know exactly how you feel. Many will miss your advice here. Please don't completely disappear.

Yeah, this place went from a place of comfort to a place of a distant memory... This isn't a "GOODBYE FOREVERZ" thread, more like a "See you around!"

I won't disappear. Promise.

Hmm, know what?

I'm not gonna contact him. I've made it so far without speaking to him and surviving on my own that, why shouldn't I keep going?

He doesn't deserve even me looking at his direction if we ever bump into each other in the future. He lost a girl who actually truly loved him and would have jumped over the moon for him... Too bad that, because of his insecurities and screwed up sense of reality, that I'll never be "good enough" for him, nor will any sane girl will be for him.

Too bad. So sad.

His loss.

Congrats, kiddo! And happy early birthday! I haven't been on here nearly as much as I used to be, either. While there are a ton of helpful people here, I've found a few hurtful ones as well, ones who had suggested I wasn't healing when in fact I made some big steps, which tempted me even more to tell them to kiss it where the sun missed it. It was then that I realized: They don't know squat, plus nobody can tell me how I feel or how far along I've come. But I've gotten damn good advice and I still do every now and then, but in some ways I feel I've outgrown it here.

We're all here for a reason, and some of those people who claim to have all of the answers are just as lost as the rest of us. So screw 'em. YOU know how you're feeling, and if you feel you don't need this place as much, that's not a bad thing. It can become an addiction and while sharing your experiences in hopes of helping others is good, living in reminders is a painful place to be in.

Kudos Vertigo... I'm the same.. not on here as much. I see a lot of new names about, and like you, have begun to let go of the crutch that is ENA. As wonderful a place at it is, I find it's time to move on. But I do still log in every other day.

Keep going... you're a superstar!

all the best V....final teenage year....enjoy it....be free and congrats on the 6month nc thing....seems an awful long time to focus on but ya kna...you made it, glad youre not contacting him mind!!

Thanks honey! Really appreciate that!

NC is a heaven sent, really. Nothing will heal you better than that. Sure, it may take a while, but it gets easier day by day, week by week, etc etc.

Have a wonderful life sweetie! You'll be missed.

I won't leave forever, lmao!

I'll just check in way less than before. ENA is starting to look depressing for me and making me feel worse than better...

Does that make sense?

Congrats on everything, you deserve happiness

And happy birthday! xx

Thank you and thank you.

Archived