Girlfriend Making fun of me for measuring my Unit

virginia_bob

Help me out people!

When talking about penis size, my girlfriend asked my size (she has seen it many times). I told her, she said, how do you know such an exact size? I told her that I had measured it of course.

Well, she cracked up and has been teasing me ever since. I told her that all guys measure, but she thinks it is funny that I had pulled out the old ruler to see how I stacked up.

Guys, have you measured? this is totally normal right?

Women, have you measured your guys?

Thank you!

Oh, and my girlfried was a very kind estimater (she must love me), b/c her guess was an inch bigger than my actual unit

I had never thought to actually measure it until my wife (GF at the time, we were in highschool) asked to do it. She has also measured it on more than one occasion since.. she's actually a bit of a size queen and has been known to proclaim on several occasions how 'size matters'.

FYI, it is my experience that women tend to under-estimate smaller penises, and over-estimate larger ones. If its 4.5 they might say its 4 or 3.5... if its 7.5, they'll say its 8.5, etc.

I had never thought to actually measure it until my wife (GF at the time, we were in highschool) asked to do it. She has also measured it on more than one occasion since.. she's actually a bit of a size queen and has been known to proclaim on several occasions how 'size matters'.

FYI, it is my experience that women tend to under-estimate smaller penises, and over-estimate larger ones. If its 4.5 they might say its 4 or 3.5... if its 7.5, they'll say its 8.5, etc.

thanks for the info!

and we don't fit into your model LOL! she over-estimated my smaller-average penis! She said 7 inches , but i am only 5.75 inches!

She was being kind LOL!

thanks for the info!

and we don't fit into your model LOL! she over-estimated my smaller-average penis! She said 7 inches , but i am only 5.75 inches!

She was being kind LOL!

Heh, yeah, that was the other point I was going to make - if your partner is sweet and generous, she'll over-estimate no matter what.

I don't know if my BF sits around measuring his thing, but I have measured it for him! I don't know how you couldn't, when it's staring straight at you and penis size is such a common topic. It's fun!

Honey? Is that you?

(BTW, I'm astonished that "penis" is not an ancient standard unit of mesurement. They used everything else about the body: Hands, Feet, arm length, inch (= width of the thumb), etc. But the built-in measuring stick was not mentioned. How I'd love if the pyramids had been built to a specification of exactly 1,000 penises tall.

Ask her what her bra size is and when she answers ask her how she knows.

It's not exactly the same thing though, is it? I mean, it's a clothing size ...

I agree it's not weird that you measured it OP, but I have to admit it's a pretty funny visual, a guy curling up with a ruler. It gives me a bit of a chuckle to picture it...

It seems perfectly natural to measure one's member. We measure everything else about our bodies, so why not. I have one of those special vibrating rulers; helps maintain maximum length while I take the measurement.

I would like to invest in this. I want in on the ground floor.

(BTW, I'm astonished that "penis" is not an ancient standard unit of mesurement. They used everything else about the body: Hands, Feet, arm length, inch (= width of the thumb), etc. But the built-in measuring stick was not mentioned. How I'd love if the pyramids had been built to a specification of exactly 1,000 penises tall.

This is because, since ancient times, although the thought had often arisen, no man wanted to actually pull out his junk and use it as the benchmark:

Timocles: "Mine is about 7.5 inches."

Bobius: "Mine is 8 inches."

Fredicus: "I'm totally 8.5 inches."

Leader: "Ok, we'll use Bobius as our benchmark. Whip it out so we can get an accurate measurement."

Bobius: "ummm... no."

Leader: "??? Ok.. Timocles? Fredicus?"

Timocles: "OMG, is that Aphrodite?!"

Leader: "?"

Fredicus: "Run!"

Ask her what her bra size is and when she answers ask her how she knows.

I know because it's extremely uncomfortable to wear a bra size that is too big or too small.

Although I would tease my boyfriend a little for measuring himself, it'd be a playful thing. It wouldn't be ongoing tease. I don't think it's that weird.

My boyfriend hasn't measured himself and I haven't either. It's more than big enough and the exact numbers don't matter to me.

Women measure their boobs all the time

We have no choice, we have to bra shop!

If I never had to buy a bra I can honestly say I doubt I'd have whipped out the measuring tape. KNowing how many inches around my chest is won't make it bigger or smaller, so what's the point? LOL

Bob, tell your g/f to get over herself already. Tell her she is equally as goofy for ASKING you the size. HOW ELSE were you going to answer that question if you never measured it? She seems a bit ridiculous.

Haha, to be honest length doesn't mean much past 6 inches, and the girth takes over. They should accommodate per person, but unless you're seriously not-endowed (3 inches and less) then it doesn't really mater... As for the measuring part, haha lets just say that some of us casually smirk whenever someone makes a joke about our size...bwahaha

Well virginia bob (whose name seems singularly apropos for some reason) is being constantly teased by his girlfriend - she seems remarkably insensitive.

I wasn't sure from the OP whether the original poster was sick of the teasing and was feeling bad about it, or if he thought it was humorous.

Since I don't know the girlfriend, I would give her the benefit of the doubt and imagine that she is trying to be funny. (I also got the impression she was teasing about the measuring, not about his size.) There's a saying where I'm from "the shortest jokes are the best" and I agree: I think the OP should just say to her, next time she brings it up, with a very serious face "that joke's getting old - let's talk about something else". Hopefully she will get the message and drop it. Or tell her something like "the funniest jokes are the shortest ones - I think you've gotten as much mileage as you can out of this measuring joke and have to retire it". Hopefully that will make her drop it.

Archived