He doesn't want to see or speak for a month!

skyblue1

I posted here before about a guy who i've been seeing for a few months now. We had a little disagreement before but now sorted out the past. We became boyfriend and girlfriend for two weeks now. I saw him last weekend and spent the whole weekend with him. When he dropped me off home he says he can't see me for a month or text me because he is doing a home degree and he has exams and essays to hand in. Even though he works during the day.

I haven't contacted him or he hasn't contacted me a couple of days now. I don't want to bother him

Do you think this is right? What do you advice?

Thanks

I would try to speak with him and let him know that is not acceptable for a relationship. I would gauge his response and if he was not eager to compromise, I would move on.

Thanks for responding but i did text him 'i don't think it's fair not to see you for a whole month.

Do you think i should give it till the end of the week and if i don't hear anything move on then?

I posted here before about a guy who i've been seeing for a few months now. We had a little disagreement before but now sorted out the past. We became boyfriend and girlfriend for two weeks now. I saw him last weekend and spent the whole weekend with him. When he dropped me off home he says he can't see me for a month or text me because he is doing a home degree and he has exams and essays to hand in. Even though he works during the day.

I haven't contacted him or he hasn't contacted me a couple of days now. I don't want to bother him

Do you think this is right? What do you advice?

Thanks

Sorry you're blind to this but he's trying to get rid of you. No one at any given time is found so busy where they have to cut you off completely for a whole month. If he told you that he can't really see you over then next month and all he can offer you is a few minutes every other day on the phone then that I can understand but to tell you you cant have any contact with them for a month has other motives written all over it.

Sorry you're blind to this but he's trying to get rid of you. No one at any given time is found so busy where they have to cut you off completely for a whole month. If he told you that he can't really see you over then next month and all he can offer you is a few minutes every other day on the phone then that I can understand but to tell you you cant have any contact with them for a month has other motives written all over it.

Well i mentioned not sure you can give me 10mins of your day. Oh don't know! Maybe your right maybe he isn't into me anymore. It is sound really as we got on so well.

If I cared about someone who I just started dating I would make sure I'd devote at least 15-30mins to them a day, no matter how busy I happen to be, I don't care if I'm building a space station on mars.

Very true! I would too. Shall i like move on now?

Not long ago my boyfriend had exams and interviews coming up and was really busy with that. I didn't get to see him as much as usual but he did make time for me.

To say he's not going to be able to see or speak to you for a whole month is unfair in my opinion, surely if he wants to see you he can make some time at some point even if it's just for a hour or two. Does seem like he's saying he's not interested, sorry!

It's up to you if you want to wait or move on. But I know I wouldn't put up with that.

We have spent so much together and he even tried getting me to cancel my plans with my friends on Friday to take me out for dinner but i said no, if you want to see me it has to be Thursday so he took me out for dinner. He was very keen. I have spent loads of weekends with him and now he does this? I'm confused. I don't know what to do! If i leave it i think i will feel better instead of getting rejected. I tell you i must be bad luck. Nothing seems to go wrong for me

We have spent so much together and he even tried getting me to cancel my plans with my friends on Friday to take me out for dinner but i said no, if you want to see me it has to be Thursday so he took me out for dinner. He was very keen. I have spent loads of weekends with him and now he does this? I'm confused. I don't know what to do! If i leave it i think i will feel better instead of getting rejected. I tell you i must be bad luck. Nothing seems to go wrong for me

Maybe he saw things moving a little too fast, got cold feet and is trying to slow things down by implementing this one month of alone time which I think is a stupid idea. Why don't you just call him and ask him what's really up? Be direct and honest with him and see if you get an honest answer back. It's your best bet.

Maybe he saw things moving a little too fast, got cold feet and is trying to slow things down by implementing this one month of alone time which I think is a stupid idea. Why don't you just call him and ask him what's really up? Be direct and honest with him and see if you get an honest answer back. It's your best bet.

He did mention we should slow down as he has come out of a 5 year relationship 6 months ago but he also said he was over her and should have broken it off long time ago.

I will have a think about calling him. If i don't call him it's best to leave it as he is aware i'm not happy with it all.

He treats you like a toy that he plays with and puts back on the shelf. Not cool at all.

I know i'm not being treated well at the moment. He has done things that no other guy has ever done like pick me out from a club at for in the 4am while his miles away. I feel so upet!

Very true! I would too. Shall i like move on now?

If you happen to run into another guy you would like to date in the meantime, I would suggest you do so. Just for your own edification I would leave the door open for this guy to call after the month is over, just to see what happens, but don't pass up another opportunity for him.

Im sorry but this is very unacceptable behavior from a brand new relationship! Usually in the honeymoon phase the couple is inseperable. If he really liked you or cared for you he would make the time for you. This is bull crap and there is another excuse there. What you need to do is call him and tell him "look, for us being a new relationship we should not be going a month apart so either you tell me really whats going on and why you cant seem to make the time for me or i moving on". Look on the bright side. Atleast you havent been with this guy for very long. Should be easy to move on.

If you happen to run into another guy you would like to date in the meantime, I would suggest you do so. Just for your own edification I would leave the door open for this guy to call after the month is over, just to see what happens, but don't pass up another opportunity for him.

I am open to meeting new guys now. If he contacts me thats fine if not i won't be happy but i would have no choice but to move on.

Im sorry but this is very unacceptable behavior from a brand new relationship! Usually in the honeymoon phase the couple is inseperable. If he really liked you or cared for you he would make the time for you. This is bull crap and there is another excuse there. What you need to do is call him and tell him "look, for us being a new relationship we should not be going a month apart so either you tell me really whats going on and why you cant seem to make the time for me or i moving on". Look on the bright side. Atleast you havent been with this guy for very long. Should be easy to move on.

Hey, Thanks for that. He isn't being fair to me what so ever, we left things are good terms and he also texted me to wish me luck the following day for my maths exam i had on Monday just gone. I can't handle not seeing him for a month I will have a think about calling him. He should be the one calling or texting me.

Archived