miss him like crazy today

i miss my ex so bad today. we only broke up almost 2 weeks and have been no contact for almost a week but it is driving me crazy today. we were together for 4 years. i've been doing so good this past week but right now i'm almost thinking about picking up the phone and calling him but i know i'll regret it. he claims he still loves me but wants to be single for a while. ugh so confused. and sad.

Promise yourself that you are not going to contact him until tomorrow. Tomorrow think about whether you still want to contact him. If you do, then do so at your own risk. But remember the consequences of breaking No Contact and having him reject you so that you feel much worse. If tomorrow the urge to contact him is gone, then you have just given yourself a little ego boost and gained control of yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back!

Gosh I hear ya!

I know how you feel, but you're way ahead of me! You've actually been NC for a week, this is my first day and it's a struggle!

Don't call him yet, try to push yourself to not contact him at least for another week or so. Apparently the first few weeks are the hardest, that's what I am told anyway.

Good luck!

Archived