Man i have alot of anger now........a must read

Well i just found out about more of my ex's little fun games she pulled on me. and then the bomb dropped on me........she just got hooked with some guy whos a drop out and a dirt bag. so she's not only added insult to injury but all so really pissed me off. i get replaced for some dirt ball. oh my god i dont even know what to do here, i know i have been doing good on moving on. but this here is just sick. i dont know i just started shaking really bad. im still shaking here a little bit. i dont know it just seems to make me feel like if im not worth it or something alone those lines. but i know that i cant think like that because you know what if thats what i was worth to her then i guess that i will have to wait for that true love. because no matter what i need to keep my head on straight and move forward. i thought i talk on here because i was just in that mood to talk. thanks.

hiya tears. although u probs feel like this 'dirt ball'.. such shows of emotion would simply confirm to your ex that u r still raw about her actions ( and surely you don't want that ). as much as u still hate/love her...just remember the only person u shud be angry at is yourself for caring too much ! dont fool yourself into thinkin she's grieving over you so dont waste your time on her. today's woman is a different breed tears. they r becomin less and less dependent on men and thereforeeeeeee, care less about their actions. in my 22 years of experience i suggest being , cos girls certainly like playin for suckers. good luck

Hey T.O.A.D,

I agree. If this girl really cared about you, she wouldn't have picked up a scum-bag so quickly. believe me, I know it's hard to separate yourself from you feelings, and you shouldn't really. I find it's best to recognize my feelings, acknowledge them, and move on. (Trick I've learned from Buddhist mediatation, may not be for everyone.) It's hurts to see someone you cared about with somebody else, but I wouldn't suggest turning evil. Remember who you are and stay true to yourself.

Of course, there's always grabbing the guy and....

Best of luck to you.

Hey there TearsOfADragon,

I am sorry to read what happened to you. Love has funny turns at times. My advice to you is to stay yourself and keep your respect. She is asking about you?? So what?? Obviously she can't stay away from you not to ask for you OR she is into playing games to see how 'bad' you're doing, which you're actually not.

I admire your courage to keep yourself levelheaded. I envy you for writing how you keep your head straight. Keep going, Dragon, you're doing an awesome job!

I wish you luck and strength.

~ SwingFox ~

i know it just had to dawn on me and just kick my reality back into check. i know that for one ill go about and see what other girls have to offer, heck who knows i may be finding one who may make me weak at the knees. but time is of the essense, and patainace is a virtue. have those and they can take you to far places. thanks again guys im keeping myself sane. later and take care.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tears,

You have tried to help me so much so I couldn't just stop myself from replying to this post. When people we love leave us for someone, the part that hurt us most is........." that's all my love was worth? that's all he/she cared for?"

But trust me, even with huge feelings of depression within me right now, I know that the love that we showered on them was priceless. It is their misfortune that they never realised it.

So if your ex chose a scum bag, think of it as her misfortune. And i know that its very easy to give advice, but when you are lonely in that room with all your memories intact, none of this helps. But I hope you will feel better soon and so I hope the same for me too.

sonja