masturbation, oral or other?

mr.mac

I was having a random conversation with a friend and we couldn't come up with a resonable answer, so I thought I'd see what you guys think...

Say you want sex, but your significant other doesn't, do you just go ahead and masturbate on the spot in front of them? Or do you request they help out via oral? Or do you just ignore your desires and occupy yourself another way?

And this question is open to men or women.

If I want sex and he doesn't, I will just get myself off. But the situation doesn't normally arise unless he's asleep, since one of his favourite activities is playing with me

The other way around, if I don't really feel like sex then I'll give him a blowjob. It's less effort for both of us and he still enjoys it a lot!

If I want sex and he doesn't, I will just get myself off. But the situation doesn't normally arise unless he's asleep, since one of his favourite activities is playing with me

The other way around, if I don't really feel like sex then I'll give him a blowjob. It's less effort for both of us and he still enjoys it a lot!

This is how I had it with my ex too. I just had to snap my fingers and say I was horny and needed an O and she would help me out (if not in the mood) and vice versa.

Go rub one out in the shower. If she's not in the mood she's not in the mood.

Ditto overhere. If she ain't horny, I go please myself. Although there are times I am at work and she gets me all revved up and when I get home she will have already masturbated and is too tired for sex. Basically leaving me hanging.

Even if im not in the mood i'll still have sex or give oral to my girlfriend and i assume she does the same for me since she never has told me shes not in the mood...lets face it its worse to be in the mood and not get it then it is to not be in the mood but get it. Even if your not in the mood after a little foreplay your ready to go!

I've been pretty lucky. When I'm in dire need, my past few SO's have always taken one for the team.

I remember back when I was married (not fondly), I was envious of a married friend of mine who, when asked a similar question said his wife once told him to "just pull my nightgown down when you're done." She had a great sense of humor.

Usually I would just ignore my urges and go to sleep or whatnot. Though, there was one time I asked my ex-gf to give me a handjob because she didn't want to have sex. She was willing and that was alright, but most of the time, just cuddling up close and falling asleep was fine with me too.

Archived