pctroit

We been broken up for 2 months. It was a pretty painfull break. She broke up with one day over something I know that could easily be fixed. I tried everyday after to convince that i was sorry and it wont happen again. I did this for a whole month and a half. I got to the point where i give up. I tried all i can to turn this around. I dont call her or text her anymore. I even blocked her on facebook so that I wouldnt go on it and see whats she's up to or see pictures of her she took after our break up. I sent her one last closure letter jus explaining everything. Saying how sorry and hurt i was that all this happened. I ended it saying I hope your happy and I wish you the best. And that was it. Im done chasing her. I miss her so much and id give anything to get her back. But shes not giving me any response. I need to move on now and if someones gonna do the chasing to get this relationship back together , it has to be her. I hope she realizes that she lost a really good thing. I wont always be waiting around for her.

Should I just leave it as that with the NC and wait for her to make the move to contact me?

NC...move on...sorry

seems as though she's just done and it probably wasn't all about the small incidence.

could be it's not even you. there are a lot of reasons why people break up and it could be all about her.

either way, it's better that it's over, you know?

chin up...you'll feel better in time.

NC can be so hard, but you can get through it. It also sounds like you're doing the right thing... for YOU. You are making a stand for yourself, and that's a good thing. It's not just about what she wants, it's what you want too, and don't ever forget about that even in your weakest moment! Just remember what it is that you want from a relationship, because when you finally find it, you'll be so happy that you took the time to wait for it in the end.

You can get through this!

Thanks for the those words Hmdreamer

Veni: Its that I did the chasing for almost 2 months and nothing. Ive come to the realization that the ball is in her court. If she wants to just be friends or even wants to work things she's gonna have to make the first move. I realized the more i begged and pleaded the more i pushed her away. I can't force her. Im going into NC for myself to heal and hopefully she will use this NC to think about us too.

Thats true I'm using it get over the relationship / and break up. Its hard in my situation because I live in Hawaii its a very small island. She lives and works literally down the street. We have alot of mutual friends. I know its hard now for us to be friends at this time. We were good friends before we became bf/gf. I can see being friends somewhere down the line. Your right with the chances of coming back. I know its normal for the dumpee to plead and beg after a break up. Its the shock of it happenning that makes the dumpee do things like that. And thats how i was. I stopped all that I told her i was sorry for doing that. and thats when i started NC. Its been 4 days since ive made any type of contact.

• 1 year later...

It's been a month now, I hope you've moved on. Sorry but she sounds like a waste of your time and energy since she hasn't made any contact. Trust me fighting over someone who isn't showing any interest is only making things worse for yourself. I've been through that too. How long have you been together anyway? It's hard when it's been a ltr. either way, moving on and nc is key. other fishes in the sea.

I am almost exactly in your boat. NC definitely is the best way to heal. Not for her, but for yourself. Everyday I think of him less and less. I'll have my good days and my bad, but I'm progressing and a month into NC. You can do it. We can do it!

WE DESERVE BETTER. Simple as that.

Archived