Had nightmares last night

lostandscared5

I had nightmares last night and it was so scary. In the nightmare I was kidnapped from the hospital, taken some place and was raped, almost got murdered too, but someone saved me. Then when I got out of that place, I saw three girls in a car drowning in the pouring rain. The next thing I know I am in another dream where I watch some one use violent means to kill a young girl with a knife. He sliced her up and there was blood all over her, in fact he sliced her up right in the middle. I woke up after that with my heart pounding and I wanted to talk to the guy who labeled me as his girlfriend, so I called him, but his cell phone was turned off. He said he will call me back before I went to bed last night, but he never did; and I do not plan to turn on my cell phone today. I have to teach him a lesson, I have to train him to treat him the way I want him to treat me. I was also reminded of some of the memories that I had with my most recent ex too. Today definitely did not start out right, let us hope it will get better throughout the day.

Whoa, you must've eaten something really bad for dinner! Try not to worry about the guy you're dating too much. You can't train him or make him behave the way you would like. He is who he is. Turning off your cell phone teaches him nothing. It only brings you down.

Hi jul-els, I don't know why I had those nightmares, I hope that I don't have nightmares like that ever again. I had my cell phone off up until three this afternoon and then I couldn't take it anymore and so I turned my cell phone back on. All that guilt was eating me up inside and I just didn't feel right with my cell phone turned off. As with regards to the guy that I'm dating, he ended up calling me when he is taking a break at work, unfortunately I did not pick up my phone, because I was busy. At first I thought he does not care about me cuz I am the one to call him on a daily basis, he rarely take the initative to call me. I really do not know what to think and what to make of this situation. He left me a voicemail and said hi bokey I am on my break and I called to talk to you, but you didn't pick up, so I will call you later. I don't think he will call me again tonight and even if he does, I will probably be fast asleep, so I will probably talk to him again tomorrow. We haven't talked to each other in four days like a real actual conversation, and I felt like he neglected me at times. I feel like I'm slightly pissed off at him right now and yet I don't want to overreact or anything like that. I don't want to make anymore stupid mistakes, cuz I've sure made a lot in my past relationships with my previous ex boyfriends.

Archived