Speak the truth

Chantal87

I told my mom the other day about this guy ive been talking to for 5 months now. At first she freaked out saying why I would want to meet someone so far away and why I cant meet people who live where I do. And that we cant have a relationship because it will never work out and she went on for 20 minutes about it. but then she said it would be ok as long as Im always with another friend and never alone with him and that he doesnt know where I live..she still isn't 100% on the idea, but I will still do what I want. I then told the guy and he was totally fine with it. He was planning on coming to visit for 2 days at the beginning of March...(I say 2 days because if it doesn't work or if its awkward)I was initially supposed to go there, but hes decided he could come see me during his school winter break.

On another note I went to a psychic to get my cards read(I know most of you don't believe in this stuff) but I felt a lot better about the situation. She explained how there will be a guy coming into my life from afar (hes 10 hours away)and that he is genuine and that I have nothing to worry about. Hopefully things work out? Should I be worried about what my mom said, or just take it as moms are moms and they care about you.

My mom is ok with it now, she talked to my dad and said if he comes she wants to meet him. The guy said he wants to meet my mom to, but would also like to meet my dad (but he cant right now, my dad is overseas atm). I asked him why he wanted to meet my dad too? And his response was that hes my dad and if we ever ended up getting into a relationship he wants to ask his permission to date me. what do I think about this? I honestly dont know. it seems kinda cute but at the same time to much.

Archived