Zelevak

Hello forum i am new to this well i have this issue i just found out today my current GF had this problem with an ex and i believed shes

traumatized idk what to do! Situation : She was with this guy n she used to get major migrains so one day they were together m he forced her to give him oral sex but she couldnt fight back because she fealt weak, n he made her do it n she saids she felt dirty... N she feels really bad n to me she seams traumatized... Idk what to do.. Please someone? What should i do.... God i love her n it brought tears to my eyes someone would do that to my future fiance... It hurts me so much. Shes only told me, she never

told her parents as this happened when she was in high school a few years back... Im the only one that knows... God it hurts so much, please advice anyone!?

Seeking outside help is a good thing (thats why your here) but be very careful not to betray her confidence... ie. dont speak to her parents or friends. There are organisations that can give you professional advice on supporting a victim of abuse. My sister was physically abused by her ex but refused to get help, but me and my mum were in constant contact with professional people who could give us advice on how to help her and bring her round without putting too much pressure on her.

Keep telling her you love her, keep telling her your there for her, keep taking intimacy at her pace and encourage her to seek help for her depression. Just be careful not to put too much pressure on her- because she has to come to these decisions on her own.

Archived