I am a tortured soul!

blackpupil

need a little help here.

I have been seeing this guy for five times, I really like him.

we were supposed to meet on friday, but he was busy, so we didn't.

then he asked me if i have time on monday, i didn't responsen cause i don't know if i can make it. instead, i emailed a "happy valentine's day" this morning to him saying i have a box of chocolates.

he didn't respond.

now i don't know if i should email him asking "what are you doing" tonight.

friday, we called each other, had nice chat.

I have no idea why he is suddenly turning icy cold.

guys, what he is thinking?

So I'm guessing that you are not sure that he likes you in the way that you like him? If that's the case, he's probably not interested in you. But if he does seem interested in you, you probably scared him with the Valentine that you sent him. He probably wasn't expecting that from you.

So I'm guessing that you are not sure that he likes you in the way that you like him? If that's the case, he's probably not interested in you. But if he does seem interested in you, you probably scared him with the Valentine that you sent him. He probably wasn't expecting that from you.

I guess that could be the reason.

the fact is, I like him, I just wanted him to be happy with a box of valentine's chocolates. that is all. sigh.

Try not to beat yourself up about it too much. If he does like you, he probably needs more time to warm up to you the way that you want him to. It's learning the comfort zones of a potential date. You just have to find something to do toward him that he won't run away from.

It's possible he's confused why you didn't respond to him when he asked you if you have time on Monday. Then you send him a valentine email but still say nothing about Monday. Do you know if he has seen the email yet?

he sends and receives emails from cell phone.

guys, do you think i should write him to explain or just give him a few days.

guys, do you think i should write him to explain or just give him a few days.

I honestly wouldn't rush to explaining the Valentine thing to him. I'd say give him a few days to have some time to himself before bringing the Valentine thing up. You can also just drop the Valentine situation and send gestures toward him cautiously but still hinting to him that you like him if you think that bringing that up could be a hassle.

I honestly wouldn't rush to explaining the Valentine thing to him. I'd say give him a few days to have some time to himself before bringing the Valentine thing up. You can also just drop the Valentine situation and send gestures toward him cautiously but still hinting to him that you like him if you think that bringing that up could be a hassle.

thank you for everything.

I am feeling much better now. I kind of feel like to laught, this could a very funny experience if i didn't like him. I will keep this in mind. poor guy, i honestly don't want this cause him any trauma.:splat:

Archived