Oral on the girlfriend.

Distant

Ok, so I am in a bit of a predicament here. I love eating a woman out. Nothing I find more satisfying then pleasing my lady. BUT, I have a bit of a problem. Some woman I have went down on and it was great tasting and all, and some was like a bucket of nasty fish.

Now, my current gf showers and cleans herself. She has been wanting me to go down on her but I am hesitant because the 1st time i did it taste well. It was in the middle. She says if I dont go down on her then I dont get any oral. Some of my friends have told me that their are lubes that are tasty and that help improve the taste. Now I am very equal with the you eat me and I'l suck you. So are my friends right about certain lubes? I want to please my lady with my tongue but I dont want a mouth full of yuck.

Any tips???

Haha, this thread is funny! Sorry, it's the mouthful of "yuck" thing that got me!

I don't know why some women would taste good and others not? Perhaps it is their diet? What you eat has to come out, i also think it's a hygiene issue... But, it seems she is solving this by showering etc.

"It was in the middle." ...of her period? I don't blame you. There are a few days each month I avoid going downtown. I think she would understand that. Nobody wants a mouth full of yuck. If it was white and pasty, maybe she has a yeast infection. Otherwise, pineapples and scented, edible lube are a good suggestion. Have her avoid asparagus, ginger and garlic as they can give a weird taste and smell.

Wet lube brand is a good one and you can get it at wal-mart or walgreens. Also durex carries some fun flavors in small packets inside boxes of condoms. I think it is titled "play" The pina colada is great! Good luck and if your girl continues to taste a little funky or smell a little odd there may be a chance she has bacterial vaginosis which basically means the chemicals in her body are out of balance....but she might need to get checked for it for her and your sake...I suggest if you keep on having an adverse reaction - RePhresh gel - it works wonders and will improve her self-esteem if she has realized what is going on.

Archived