Hi everyone.

Today is my third day of NC. I have started NC three times, but this is the first time i have actually stayed with no contact at all. Usually i start NC but it kinda changes to LC, then we get back together.

We had a mutual break up, because he said he was scared of commitment and scared of being trapped to one woman forever,. he is 29 i am 28. so i got angry and asked what he wanted, i asked if he wanted time, he said no, that maybe its okay if we just break up, so i did.

we were very close, spent every weekend of our two yr relationship together.

a month before the break up we started having lunch together daily and we were so close. But the moment the word mariage came in, he seemed to flip a switch.

I believe he probably wasnt just that into me. Else he wouldnt suggest a breakup outrightly!

So here is day three.

For someone who claimed to love me so much, all i got was Happy valentines day text. Even though i had told him not to contact me again, i kinda expected more than just that.

anyway here is day three. hoping to make it to one week, then two, then three then one month!

Today is day four NC. Can't believe it!

Wow.

Friend of mine called at night telling me how her bf surprised her and proposed. I am so happy for her and I just can't wait to get over my bf and move on with my life. As much as I love him, but I started thinking, I need someone who is crazy about me too. Who values me so much as to not let me go.

I just made an honest mistake. Truly. honest one.

A friend texted me: have a great week ahead.

I wanted to reply her, but i didnt have airtime on my phone, so i picked up my second phone and typed in :

'Same to you' and then mistakenly typed in my ex's number which is stuck in my brain into the phone and sent it.

honestly i am upset. I dont want the assclown thinking i sent it to him in reply to his vals day text because thats not what it was.

what should i do? further ignore it/ or send him a text that the message wasnt for him?

now i am soooooo angry.

I just made an honest mistake. Truly. honest one.

A friend texted me: have a great week ahead.

I wanted to reply her, but i didnt have airtime on my phone, so i picked up my second phone and typed in :

'Same to you' and then mistakenly typed in my ex's number which is stuck in my brain into the phone and sent it.

honestly i am upset. I dont want the assclown thinking i sent it to him in reply to his vals day text because thats not what it was.

what should i do? further ignore it/ or send him a text that the message wasnt for him?

now i am soooooo angry.

Okay. Now my ex 'mistakenly' sends me his bosses txt!

Simple text that said: hi janet, shld I forward the documents to your desk?'

But I was wondering if he did it on purpose. Anyway I dint reply. I didn't try to even say wrong msg or anything. Do people type in the names of the people they are texting into the text? Anyway let me stop overanalysing.

Five mins later he sends another that says: Sorry, mistake.

That's it

Archived