Does He Like Me Romantically?

Unicorn123

Hello ENA Friends,

About 10 months ago, I met a man through volunteer work... He contacted me having heard about my particular project, and has been donating, supporting, and volunteering with me. He is a successful business man, and despite his busy schedule, he has e-mailed me to touch base on my volunteer work every couple weeks.

We only met up for lunch/dinner several times (bc he travels a lot for work and he is busy too), and he has volunteered with me. He had an ex-gf from last year, and he has been single. He went out on dates with women several times (according to him), and about a couple months ago he told me about a woman he was attracted to! He never brought her up afterwards and I never asked more questions.

I am confused. Does he have interest in me? In his previous e-mails he asked me to "hang out" very casually, but never really set any dates/times... I never really thought these were actual "dates" so I did not jump on these offers. We did eat together several times... and he still helps me with my projects!

I have been so overwhelmed lately with my own work... and we recently exchanged e-mails updating each other on our lives... It's also VDay soon and he is not even in the country... I guess he would have asked me to be his gf already if he liked me as a gf? Instead he e-mailed me saying Happy Lunar New Year, and that I should not be too stressed about work... What do you all think?

Sorry hun, based solely on what you said, this one sounds like a no. I could be wrong, because I don't know all the details. But it sounds like a business-is-business-but-you're-a-cool-person situation. He probably at least considers you a friend, and maybe that could turn into something more, but right now it seems not much more than cordial. My advice is, if you like this guy and want to see if that potential exists, take him up on that "hanging out" and go spend some time with him outside of volunteer situations and leave those out of conversation. It'll become apparent if there's attraction or not.

Archived