sally02

I am dating a guy for six months now. He's very good to me when I see him. Gentleman and whatnot. During the course of our relationship, I met his oldest brother twice and his son. But not his parents or one of his friends.

I met one of his co-workers, though. When he goes out in the weekends with friends to the bar, he never takes me with them. He comes to my house and spends the night sometimes but not all the time. Although, I see him every week for 15-30 min only if he doesn't have time but goes out with his friends in the weekends.

He went to Barbados with his friends for 3 weeks and never asked me to go with them. He never showed me a picture of his friends so I don't know what they are like.

I am very nice to him. I don't pick a fight or ask why is he like that? I just go with the flow. I've been thinking, I will break up with him and not wait till he opens his eyes. I'm getting tired. I'd like somebody whom I can do things with.

I'm thinking he's just fooling around and really doesn't have plans to take me seriously. He's 46 and I'm 37 and he hangs out with younger guys.

What do you think? Any opinion?

well, maybe it's time to ask him what his intentions are towards you. you've been dating for 6 months, you deserve to know if this is something he would want to see become a serious relationship, or if this is just something 'for fun.' definitely have this talk sooner rather than later. you are 37, dating for 6 months, totally reasonable!

Hi Sally, I guess you already have answered this yourself. I just suggest that you drop him as soon as you can so that you will meet that guy who is really interested in developing a relationship with you.

Try not to dwell on this guy as more. He doesnt deserve your time.

I wish you the best of luck in the coming relationship.

Archived