ex gf is rebounding..yuck

yep i knew she was..dont really care about her either.. problem is she thinks that i am some back up. talked like 2 weeks ago for turning i our rented place keys. what i wanna kno is should i tell her best friend to tell the ex to lose my number? i aint settling for being 2nd. and i dont want her thinkn she can just come back.

Hey man,

I'm going to be a little blunt here, but why are you even contacting with your ex? That ship has sailed, it's time to move on. If she calls back and tries to provoke you into being some sap, just tell her that you're happy for her and would like to talk longer but you're going out in a polite manner and hang up. And about your number, I'm assuming it's a cell, just erase your ex's number and when your ex calls either pick up and do what I suggested or just not pick up at all. C'mon man! How are you going to forget this girl if you won't let go?!!

i dont got her number. and liek i said i had to see the landlord to turn in my keys and she was there. how can i make her delete my number if shes got it eh? she wont bug me anyways which is fine by me. wasnt anything intentional, and she wanted to bug.. i shoulda just left.its aight cuz i got to say a few things so i dont have em building in me causin more anger. now i gotta worry bout getting my * * * * back from her w/o seein her. imma either let it go or call tha poe-poe

Why do you even think she still has your number?

Your focusing on the unknown. She probably already deleted it. You just want to lash out by saying "lose my number". Silence speaks volumes. Leave her be and let her fall flat on her face on her own.

Archived