"I am too good for you"

EQIQ

I guess for the second time now, I will be moving from here to the healing forums, or just stop posting threads as a whole.

I have realized I am simply too good for my ex, and even though it sucks to feel like I got rejected by someone who by all means should have appreciated me, I have to live with the fact that she simply was too dumb or not in love enough to see how the good clearly outweighed the bad.

Often times I feel as if I was a proffesional soccer player that offered himself to play for a team in an amateur league and the team rejected him. That team should have been very happy to get this professional player to play for them, but instead they are soo "noob" so unskilled that they are unable to see what they had, and what they lost. Sucks for the professional, feeling like he got rejected by inferiors, but in the end its their loss.

My ex in all her immaturity failed to appreeciate what she had, and I have come to realize I am too good for her, and there is really no reason to settle for something when I know I can get soo much more. Why settle for a $bill, when I should be getting a $billion?

Truth is "ex I am too good for you, you might realize it now , or maybe later, but you will, and when you see me with someone else who outclasses you in everysingle way, you will think of what could've been, but it will be too late, your not worthy of me. Thank you for awakening me from a dream, because reality is just soo much better"

man i can't wait till i feel like that. im still wanting her back so bad. thinking about her constantly. listening to music that just makes me depressed.

i like you, gave her the world and felt under appreciated. bought her everything, spoiled her like crazy. i realize now what i was spending on her, and its insane. but i would still go back to it in a minute.

im 13 days now after my attempt to reconcile after 4 months of being broken up. been n\c since, i've come to terms that i have to move on, but yea.. still only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night. very empty in my house. very lonely.

i feel like the only way i'll be happy is once i meet a new chick, i really need to find a new girl. i tired of being depressed.

Meh, brilliant! Although i wouldn't go as far as to say i was too "good" for somebody! I am bad, lol.

It is more about the realisation that they are too stupid to realise what they had, and i don't do "stupid". Lol

(They are pathetic aren't they, these people with low "emotional quotient"?!)...

Hey fellows,

I'm sorry to hear you guys' "losses", but I have to say that I'm glad that you guys were dumped by these women. Don't get pissed in thinking that I'm some sadist. I say this because you got rid of women, one way or another, that are not good for you!! Can you imagine being in a long term relationship with aura-leaching takers?!! And what if it wasn't just long term but a marriage with one of these succubi?!! OMGosh, if I had seen you guys following these sick vixens with your tails between your legs around, I'd get my shotgun to put you out of your misery.

Anyway, I really hope to God, you guys find nice women with great attitude and little baggage and who are givers not takers.

BTW, j416, women could care less if they get awesome stuff. Only gold digging users/takers like it. I know this for a fact because I have a lot of girl friends, some leeches, that tell me as long as they really like the guy, they don't give a crap if that get expensive stuff. Women with high values like guys who are men!

I really don't know all your situations here, but j416, the problem with buying someone stuff is that you make it too easy for them. You're saying "I value you greatly". Do you buy yourself gifts all the time? Perhaps you're even saying "I value you more than myself". I'm not saying you shouldn't value women, but remember we're ideally aiming to be equals.

The attitude you guys are showing will certainly help you heal, just be sure not to hold to it too tightly or for too long, or take it out on your next girl. That said, I'm in the saaaame boat, so focusing on the bad of my ex is good right now - I appreciate the read

Meh, brilliant! Although i wouldn't go as far as to say i was too "good" for somebody! I am bad, lol.

It is more about the realisation that they are too stupid to realise what they had, and i don't do "stupid". Lol

(They are pathetic aren't they, these people with low "emotional quotient"?!)...

You know what would be funny? If in a while, few months or so, she actually starts coming after me again. I can totally picture this, and it is one of the things that I need to get over, because it is holding me back. But anyway, in a dark dark place of pride and ego, I want her to come trying to get me back, just so I can say these sweet sweet words to her.

"Hey look, I don't mean to be rude to you. But I know who I am, I know what I can get out of life. When you have no money, getting a dollar is good, but getting 100 is so much better. I know I can get a 100. I don't know if you see where I am going with this, but you, you are a dollar."

I mean, I probably wouldn't do this by then, because I am too much of a nice guy, but I can totally picture the dark pleasure of doing so. I wouldn't do it for moral reasons, I value doing the right and moral thing. But it would be really damn tempting.

man i can't wait till i feel like that. im still wanting her back so bad. thinking about her constantly. listening to music that just makes me depressed.

i like you, gave her the world and felt under appreciated. bought her everything, spoiled her like crazy. i realize now what i was spending on her, and its insane. but i would still go back to it in a minute.

im 13 days now after my attempt to reconcile after 4 months of being broken up. been n\c since, i've come to terms that i have to move on, but yea.. still only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night. very empty in my house. very lonely.

i feel like the only way i'll be happy is once i meet a new chick, i really need to find a new girl. i tired of being depressed.

Ah man, we all get depressed. I was particularly feeling crappy Friday night to Saturday morning. And I didn't even have a good reason to. It was after that, and having a talk with my brother and sister in law, that I realized it is time to let go. I am pretty sure I can get her back if I wanted to, but why am I gonna chase something if it is simply not worth it for me?

"Hey guys, look at that guy running after that dude over there? What happened?"

"Ah that dude stole 5 cents from him, he is running after him to try and take it back, he has been running for 4 months now... pathetic ain't it?"

"Wow what a retard.. wasting 4 months over 5 cents?"

"Yeah, and that guy is actually the owner of that bank over there, he is making a 6 figure salary"

(Sorry for the horrible example, and no my ex did not leave me for some other guy)

But I mean, I really don't want to be like that guy. I know what I can get, and am not gonna settle for less. Principally when it would be so much work to get it, for no reason whatsoever. "Ah hey look I got 5 cents, hurray me!"

i spoiled myself as well,

i didnt have to do this, and she wasn't just in it for the money. when we first met she didnt really have any idea what i was going to do or be. over the past 5 years being with her ive really made something of myself.

i dont know, its messed up cause i let the relationship to go s***, she was mad at me a lot of the time for things she probabaly shouldn't have been mad at. but i still love her, and i really would put forth the effort to make it work.

we both took eachother for granted, and i just am waiting for the day that she realizes just what she had. took me about a month to start missing her, and now after 4 months i reeallly know what i had. only got 2 hours of sleep last night. it's killin me. ](*,)

Archived