we finally broke up but the 2nd thoughts r hittin me

slp826

well me nd my bf just broke up last week, after being 2gether for 3 years...we lived together and everything, we werent getting along for the past year it was getting out of hand and physical so i threw him out nd he went back to his house. And right now its 12:21am so its Valentines Day and im single. Im not used to this. im used to him being around, but it was ALL just fighting...its weird but i miss him alittle bit nd getting 2nd thoughts about the break up...But i know deep down we werent ment to be together. im just really confused about this whole thing. i havent talkd to him since he left. any advice would be great.

Hey,

Sorry to hear your relationship end and that you're alone on V-Day... I really meant what I said on the former not the latter I'm trying to figure out why you're confused about the situation here. You guys were always fighting recently and it got violent (physical usually means violence) and now you're getting second thoughts because you are alone on a weird-one-sided holiday? hmm... I truly think you're having second thoughts because of all the time and effort spent on this guy. I mean three years is a huge investment, but it's nothing compared to how much anguish and pain you probably will go through if you decide to stay together. Today, you'll feel a little loneliness but maybe tomorrow you'll meet another guy who will bring you a life time of togetherness. Stay strong and don't look back!

i am feeling the exact same way. me and my bf of 4 years just broke up and we fought all the time. but right now i am feeling hopeless and even thinking about seeing him today-which i know is the worst idea ever. as bleh said, it was a huge investment. but stay strong today. its just a stupid holiday anyways

Archived