Has anyone never had a Valentine before?

iwishiknew

I can not say but I can empathize the feeling of not having a valentine.

The thing is, men do lose out on valentines day more as they are the ones who are generally expected to make the effort and if they are single it becomes a risky business of either heightened self-confidence or diminished confidence.

As much as you will not want to, you have to be pro-active if you want a valentine.

You may have missed out this time round but next time.

Try.

I can not say but I can empathize the feeling of not having a valentine.

The thing is, men do lose out on valentines day more as they are the ones who are generally expected to make the effort and if they are single it becomes a risky business of either heightened self-confidence or diminished confidence.

As much as you will not want to, you have to be pro-active if you want a valentine.

You may have missed out this time round but next time.

Try.

This is why I go out of my way to make sure my bf has an extra special valentine's day. guys really do have it rough on vday.

Ive only ever had a valentine once, last year. I never implied I expected anything more than some quality time with him, but he went all out (earrings, chocolates, flowers, card). It was touching but also way too much. I wont have one this year, but thats okay. There are 364 other days I can manage to have a little romance if I were with anyone.

i'm 28 and I never had a Valentine's day either. I've dated very little despite my good looks (as immodest as this could sound, I think i've been cursed in the relationship department). It's a day like every other day, but it makes me sad, I have never spent it with someone special.

I have spent it alone every year except last year. I met a guy I was talking to online. The date was OK, nice restaurant, hot guy, but there was nothing there. Honestly it didn't feel that much different than just doing my own thing.

I'd say it's overrated unless you're with someone you really love and they do something meaningful for you. I've never had that either, so maybe next year will be the year.

I'm 21 and today was the first Valentine's day I've ever had anything. It never actually bothered me, some years I did get a bit sad. But I've still sort of enjoyed it every other year anyway, I like the decorations in shops and things haha. It is all a bit over rated I think. I didn't get to see my boyfriend today, would have been better if I did see him. But still it's just like any other day I guess. I'd rather be told I'm loved some other time of the year not just because everyone else is saying it, giving cards and things.

This is why I go out of my way to make sure my bf has an extra special valentine's day. guys really do have it rough on vday.

It was extra special... you guys wouldn't believe the effort she put into the card. I made her a poster instead of a card... hopefully she gets it soon.

whats the big deal if you have one or not? i'm 26 and ive never had one. big freakin deal. you get chocolate, a card, and someone says they love you. i have people who do that to me all the time. i was babysitting a 3 year old on valentine's day this year, and we had a blast. V-day is beyond over rated. just an excuse to buy stupid cards, and overdose on candy, and go out to a restaurant that is extremely crowded and overpriced. i show love everyday, and V-day just ruins it. dont worry about it, its really not that big of a deal.

Archived