do these signs mean anything ?

infamous

my ex girlfriend broke up with me in early nov last year we were regulary in touch till the start of feb when i told her i wont be contacting her

this is whats happen

- deleted me off facebook but didnt block me

- deleted the folder of pics of me and her but there is still one of me and her on there

- didnt change the passwords to her email even though shes knows i know them

- always returned my calls when i called

- both made eye contact when she drove past my house a few days after i told her i wouldnt call her

is it to late for nc ? been in nc since feb 1st

she told me happy bday when we last spoke she said happy birthday for next week, doesnt want a relationship, and i said so you dont think we are meant for eachother she said i dont know

what are your thoughts on this situation ? thanks

Don't look for signs. Let her be obvious. You'll torture yourself analyzing every possibility.

Too late for NC? Since you seem to be thinking about her a lot, I would say the answer is no. It will do you some good to try to not think about her. Give yourself a chance to accept the breakup and think about moving on.

crazy talk, if she wanted to be with you should would do so, so then the only option you have is to heal yourself thus becoming more attractive to her, because at this point in time, she isnt into you enough to have her come back.

Im sure if brad pitt for example strolls in and says hey girl, all the sudden shes ready to date again. This is example i dont want taken 100% seriously though, looks really dont have anything to do with it, the point is the time for damage control is over, its time to rebuild your life, if she comes back shes going to want a guy this isnt "questioning her signs" but someone thats emotionally solid, someone that puts her at ease... thats only possible if you are at ease yourself.

NC.

i dont understand why my ex would drive past my house ? to check up on me ? is it a control thing ? wouldnt most people avoid driving past there exs house

what can i do to prove to her i have changed ? i heard shes buying a unit with her sister im thinking of building a house what else can one do to prove things are and will be different ?

i dont understand why my ex would drive past my house ? to check up on me ? is it a control thing ? wouldnt most people avoid driving past there exs house

what can i do to prove to her i have changed ? i heard shes buying a unit with her sister im thinking of building a house what else can one do to prove things are and will be different ?

Unfortunately there is nothing YOU can do.

She has to realize this on her own.

Archived