He keeps dumping me every week and I keep begging him back.

I started talking to my ex again and I posted last week that he dumped me, well we started talking again after that and now he has dumped me again on Valentines day weekend. He thinks I lied to him about something and I didn't. This morning when we woke up he pretended that he was going to wash clothes and left me without saying anything. I checked my email and it says some stuff about how I'm crazy and I'm a liar. I think its because this guy I used to date started texting him and asking him question and he thinks it was me playing games or something stupid. I tried talking to him and explaining that I had nothing to do with it but he wouldn't listen. He won't talk to me again. I talked to my mom and she said that she cannot listen to me talk about this relationship anymore. She gave up on me too. I feel so confused about my life and the things I keep putting myself through.

You need to step back and stop putting yourself through this. By stepping back and not being in contact with him and getting past the initial pain, shock, hurt, etc. you will start to gain some clarity. Then stick with it and heal. Get to a place where you decide what you want and attract someone that is worthy of you.

I feel like I'm a bad person and no one worth anything will actually love me. He was the only guy that loved me and would treat me good and no matter what I just keep messing things up. I really was trying to work things out with him and now he dumped me again. I feel so empty inside. I lost my soul mate and I will never find anyone that will treat me as good as he did. He was really starting to treat me good and start to listen to me and now he is gone again.

He was trying to get back together with me. One night about a month ago he looked in my phone and saw that I was texting a guy I used to date, just saying hi or whatever. I guess he contacted the guy once or something and the guy had his phone number. The guy started contacting my boyfriend. I saw that the guy was trying to come in between us so I tried to get the guy to stop. He thinks that I was sending the text messages to him posing as the guy I used to date. My head is spinning. I tried explaining that it wasn't me but he thinks it was me because my cookies on my computer saved his email address in my computer! I didn't do anything to him. He won't let me explain or anything. I was not cheating on him and I was not posing to be anyone else. I feel like I'm crazy trying to explain this to him.

I feel like I'm a bad person and no one worth anything will actually love me. He was the only guy that loved me and would treat me good and no matter what I just keep messing things up.

Statements like that mean you should spend some time alone. You need to be happy with you, and you need to love you. Those statements aren't easy to comprehend until you've spent some time alone.

Don't worry about your now-ex. He's got some issues he needs to work on. They are his to deal with alone. You need to identify yours and start working on them.

I'm trying so hard to me a stronger woman but I keep falling back down. I did try explaining to him but he wouldn't listen. I never get to explain anything really because he always runs away and turns off his phone and dumps me. We have been together for like 8 years and I feel like he was the guy for me and that we just needed to work through our problems but thats not the case I guess.

He was the only guy that loved me and would treat me good

Coco, he sounds like a jerk who has you dancing in circles trying to be "good" for him, only you never will because he'll change the tune on a whim and watch you fall on your face.

You don't need to explain anything to him. He needs to explain to you why he felt ok about going through your stuff.

I'm really trying to not let this break me like it always does, it happens so much and then I get so down. I'm trying not to let it get me too down because if I get too down on myself I feel like I will do something that I will regret. I don't want to hurt myself over him, I just really care about him and I have been trying to work on trust and just trying not to be so negative in life because things have been getting me down. Deep down inside I kept feeling that something wasn't right I kept nagging and second guessing him about how he really feels about me and I was just trying to correct all the wrongs and some how I just messed up I don't know.

I feel like I'm crazy trying to explain this to him.

Omg, i have just been through something VERY similiar, it feels like you are going insane.

I have decided to stop, as the new partner doesn't believe me and i am sick of not being trusted. I am in a place right now where i am going to sort MYSELF out and disassociate from BOTH of them.

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm trying so hard to me a stronger woman but I keep falling back down. I did try explaining to him but he wouldn't listen. I never get to explain anything really because he always runs away and turns off his phone and dumps me.

Omg, SO DID MY EX! You don't want to be 40 and still dealing with these things, take it from me.

If he can't listen to you, just let him be. Running away is a cowards act!

I'm really trying to not let this break me like it always does, it happens so much and then I get so down. I'm trying not to let it get me too down because if I get too down on myself I feel like I will do something that I will regret. I don't want to hurt myself over him, I just really care about him and I have been trying to work on trust and just trying not to be so negative in life because things have been getting me down. Deep down inside I kept feeling that something wasn't right I kept nagging and second guessing him about how he really feels about me and I was just trying to correct all the wrongs and some how I just messed up I don't know.

Stop letting him make you believe you're wrong! It takes two to tango and he is not dancing!

Archived