Spoke to my ex for the first time in 3 months

Well, you could hardly call it that.

I left the lecture theatre and as i passed her she sed - 'can i have the money that you owe me?'

and i said

'oh yeah. ok. il pay it to u online iv got your details.'

and she walked off. so then i paid the money and messaged her to say it was done and apologising for it having taken me so long. i didn't get a reply! i guess she really does hate me!

Sorry to say, I doubt I'd hold much respect for anyone who withheld repayment of money until I asked for it.

Since you can't redo this, I'd put it behind you and reach for good things to pull you forward.

This was money for a conference we paid for back in the summer when we were together and i had forgotten that she had paid. But i take your point. This isn't the reason she hates me, but incidentally that is also my fault. everyone makes mistakes eh?

This was money for a conference we paid for back in the summer when we were together and i had forgotten that she had paid. But i take your point. This isn't the reason she hates me, but incidentally that is also my fault. everyone makes mistakes eh?

True, we ALL make mistakes. How else can we learn anything?

My comments were not to be snide but to raise an option for reflection rather than reflex. It's easier to write someone off as a personality problem than it is to look at our own behavior, but it's not half as useful. Glad you're not taking the easy way--you'll thank yourself later.

Archived