ladyjane83

pfff, I dont know. He is very difficult to read. But maybe my friend was right and that I have confused him and what he thought he wanted in a girl. When he initially broke it off we didnt contact each other for 2 weeks...but then when I contacted him that first time to say about eating a curry and he said thats weird because he was thinking about be the night before he hascontacted me nearly everyday since. and asked me out 3 times..first for a curry (which never happened but was more of a suggestion than an invitation) then shopping and now for chinese. Makes me think that, by him saying he was thinking about me, he was having second thoughts but didnt want to contact me because thought I would tell him to get lost. I dont know. I dont want to get my hopes up just to have him change his mind again. But I dont want to ask him outright whats going on incase he thinks we are just friends then that makes me look stupid like I was hoping for more. ugh, boys.

LoL I wouldn't ask him any questions about anything and just enjoy the time together. You will quickly suss him out whether he's just hanging as mates, or something more. Also your over-thinking everything, everything he says, does, you need to stop doing that. It is what it is, until it changes into something else. It's a good sign that he asked you to go shopping, and now the chinese thing, so just enjoy it!

i know im over thinking. It just that I dont really need another friend..if thats what this is I want to know so I dont waste my time and feelings.

He is not that into you. If he were, you would know. Asking you out means nothing after he has made it clear he isn't interested. You are wasting time.

I know, and it could be he's seeing how it feels to be around you, he might be getting a feel of how things "could be" in a relationship if he wants to get that far with you. And I think asking him on the spot "Look is this just a friend thing, are we just friends?" will make him retreat. Show him how great you are to hang with, that your not looking to pin him down for an answer. Sure you could be wasting your time, but you will quickly find that out even without asking him anything point blank. If he's just looking for friends with benefits that's up to you. Try not to put all your feelings out there keep some back until you suss him out fully. Good luck hun!

Keeden you, I suppose I'll just go with it, enjoy his company and see what happens.

Hike14 Yeah its easy to say he isnt interested...but everyone is entitled to change their mind right? I know I've changed my mind about guys before. Im not saying thats whats happened but if he was point blank not interested like you say then he had his opportunity to get out of it...we didnt talk for 2 weeks after he said it wasnt going to work. Yeah it was me who then text him, but it was just a general message....he didnt then have to go on to ask me out 3 times....

Hike14 Yeah its easy to say he isnt interested...but everyone is entitled to change their mind right? I know I've changed my mind about guys before. Im not saying thats whats happened but if he was point blank not interested like you say then he had his opportunity to get out of it...we didnt talk for 2 weeks after he said it wasnt going to work. Yeah it was me who then text him, but it was just a general message....he didnt then have to go on to ask me out 3 times....

Feel free and live in la-la land if you must, but I am warning you, you will get hurt in the end. He was quite open about telling you he was not interested. Was he as open when he supposedly changed his mind? No. Has he told you he wants to date again? No..... Why don't you go on a 'date' with him then and ask him if he is now interested. I suspect his answer hasn't changed, but you can surely try.

Archived