I'm drunk.....ask me anything about my break up

Had a couple glasses of wine tonight. Not been drinking much lately as don't think it's in my interest but was fretting over the ex's debating about getting back together. But now feeling a bit tipsy.

So, here it is. Ask me anything about your break up or mine if you want brutal frankness.

Why would a girl that said that she wishes we can be friends again, be 3 feet away from me, talking to mutual friends, and not even look at my face or say hi? Like.. I am not even that mad at that... It's just damn it... its been 2 months... this is retarded.. I am crying again like a stupid sissy...

Why would a girl that said that she wishes we can be friends again' date=' be 3 feet away from me, talking to mutual friends, and not even look at my face or say hi? Like.. I am not even that mad at that... It's just damn it... its been 2 months... this is retarded.. I am crying again like a stupid sissy...[/quote']

Did she say she wanted to be friends just after the break up? Chances are that she was just saying that at the time to deal with her guilty and soften the blow to you. Time to move on.

Did she say she wanted to be friends just after the break up? Chances are that she was just saying that at the time to deal with her guilty and soften the blow to you. Time to move on.

She said it about 3 weeks ago, which is over a month after the break-up.. and I hadn't even brought the subject up. I had to e-mail her about something different.. and she brought it up. Her mother once (who I happen to be decent friends with), told me that she told her that she misses our friendship... etc.. I didn't even ask...

God man.. Like.. I don't even care.... I am just pissed right now that I am actually crying over this crap. I hate seeing her.. I really freaking do..

A few minutes ago I was really damn tempted on just e-mailing her.. and saying whatever sort of crap came to mind.. for no purpose whatsoever. ........ I am just frustrated. I had a very GOOD day today.. I was in a perfect mood. Meeting went by very well. I actually enjoy the meetings a lot. But it's that damned period at the end where I have to wait for my family to go home.. and seeing her close to me.. (we share mutual friends),.. and like.. feeling .. this weird feeling that makes me unable to talk to her normally.. best I can do.. is say hi.. how are you.. etc.. and walk away.

But today there wasn't even a hi... ....... and now I am actually crying over this crap... damn it.. I hate feeling like this. I am a strong, smart, good looking dude. If you saw me in real life.. you would never think I am this weak.. I would never be scared to risk my life for someone.. to play rough sports.. to fight some guy and break his face.. .. I am really freaking brave and tough.. stupid relationship failures always bring out the weakest side of me...

She said it about 3 weeks ago, which is over a month after the break-up.. and I hadn't even brought the subject up. I had to e-mail her about something different.. and she brought it up. Her mother once (who I happen to be decent friends with), told me that she told her that she misses our friendship... etc.. I didn't even ask...

God man.. Like.. I don't even care.... I am just pissed right now that I am actually crying over this crap. I hate seeing her.. I really freaking do..

Perhaps you need to cut off contact?

Perhaps you need to cut off contact?

I really wish I didn't even have to see her anymore. At least for a few months, I wish I didn't even look at her face. But we both attend the same religious meetings, and it is not something I am willing to give up because of this...

I like this thread... I feel like most guys tolerate being with women only to be able to get sex, and I heard it from many different guys, that's sex is all they need from a woman. How true is that?

Not true at all. As much as I want to have sex with my ex right now, it was no way a priority during our relationship. As much as I liked the sex, do you know what I looked forward to the most? When we went to bed together and I could wrap my hands around her, that meant more to me in the world than anything else. I had my baby, my friend, my soulmate next to me. It was what made the day worth living.

For what reasons would you break up with a girl? Or rather, describe the perfect woman who you'd never break up with.

There's no such thing as a perfect woman.

I just want someone who is loyal, honest and respectable...and who gives me a littel affection now and again. Obviously I would also have to be attracted to said lady.

Not true at all. As much as I want to have sex with my ex right now, it was no way a priority during our relationship. As much as I liked the sex, do you know what I looked forward to the most? When we went to bed together and I could wrap my hands around her, that meant more to me in the world than anything else. I had my baby, my friend, my soulmate next to me. It was what made the day worth living.

hmmm, what about other guys that you know tho? so they really think the same? I'm just asking this because even an ex boyfriend told me something like that(before he becomes my boyfriend).

hmmm, what about other guys that you know tho? so they really think the same? I'm just asking this because even an ex boyfriend told me something like that(before he becomes my boyfriend).

If I were honest, I would say that a lot of guys out there are as you say....but at the same time guys with my attitudes are not one of a kind and are out there.

Archived