Dumpers who keep checking up on you.....

UGH!!! Leave me alone dude! You are the one who wanted to end things even though "you love me so much and I am a wonderful person". I gave this guy a second chance after he wanted a "break" before; is that why he can't leave me alone? To make sure I will still be there after he can't find anything better?

I'm not doing that this time. I'm not going to stay friends and take any scrap he gives me while he has a free pass to do whatever/whomever he wants. I'm not letting him call all the shots anymore. Maybe thats why he is so upset I won't talk to him....

Anyone else in this situation?

He may not be able to leave you alone because you he probably senses that you are trying to move on from him and he doesn't like that.

I think that is part of it for sure. He even left me a Valentines Day card on my car saying he had to sort things out in his head and it's killing him to do this, but someday down the road he hopes there is a possibility for a second chance. In other words, "When I'm absolutely SURE I can't do any better, I want to know you will be there waiting with open arms."

If I'm right about his motives...well....he is in for a rude awakening.

I've been in that situation for the past eight months or so. My ex GF was very controlling. I would continually stand up to her, and it always resulted in a huge argument. I broke up with her and it's been driving her nuts. Her mouse has gotten loose of its string. She goes through phases of ringing my phone off the hook for a week or two. Then she'll send me texts and emails, saying she jogged by my house and likes the new paint, etc., she was going to stop and say hello, but she say a car in the driveway (my new GF's). I guess you'd call that stalking.

I've been total NC for seven months. I don't answer any of her correspondence. I could block her phone, text and emails, but after the crap she put me through, I kind of enjoy it. Every time the phone rings with her number, I smile as it goes to voice mail. Ain't control a * * * * * ?

UGH!!! Leave me alone dude! You are the one who wanted to end things even though "you love me so much and I am a wonderful person". I gave this guy a second chance after he wanted a "break" before; is that why he can't leave me alone? To make sure I will still be there after he can't find anything better?

Anyone else in this situation?

My ex. (2.5 years) dumped me by phone a month ago, then she (not me) went NC. I treated her well and we never had a fight. The day before she dumped me she said "I love you". Now I´´ve received a package from her with all jevels she got from me during our time and the engagement ring. I found out that she noticed that I have joined a dating site and she could not stand it. Best revenge is to keep your head up and move on.

My ex. (2.5 years) dumped me by phone a month ago, then she (not me) went NC. I treated her well and we never had a fight. The day before she dumped me she said "I love you". Now I´´ve received a package from her with all jevels she got from me during our time and the engagement ring. I found out that she noticed that I have joined a dating site and she could not stand it. Best revenge is to keep your head up and move on.

That really sucks. What is wrong with some people?

Oh did I mention that he dumped me by phone as well? During the middle of my work day. I went home with a huge red nose and swollen eyes. I think that actually helped me decide to go NC and just move on once and for all. It was such a cowardly move that it made him a lot less attractive to me. After 1.5 years I deserved to get dumped in person with a little tiny bit of an explanation.

I am also in a similar situation. He dumped me after engagement. It was a huge shock for me and it took me several months to accept the situation. But now I am trying to move on. Yet, he keeps in touch with me and keeps saying that he is just confused, he needs time to sort things out in his head and he hopes that something can happen between us in future etc. It is very annoying. He dumped me, he hurt me A LOT, I have cried bucketfuls of tears because of him. And now when I am happy and content with my life, he tries to make me feel guilty for being happy without him. He actually expects me to put my life on hold and WAIT for him while he decides what he wants.

Lol. My exBF just signed up on link removed the night BEFORE he dumped me. Oh and guess what?? He lied about almost everything; his job, his salary (hahahahahah on that one), his education (taking two classes at a community college does not equal an Associates Degree). I almost want to warn other women about what an unapologetic liar he is, but I guess they will figure it out on their own eventually.

I think I may have dodged a HUGE bullet by getting dumped. Thanks for making it easy to move on babe!

Uggggh! Don't men S#CK!!!!!

I know exactly what you are going through and the man doing this to me isn't even a boyfriend or ex!!!

Its a guy that has known i have really liked him for a long time and every time i stop giving him any kind of attention; saying hello, talking to him, gazing at one another accross a room - ugggggh - he gets in my face when he notices i have moved on from all that THE FLIRTING FROM AFAR I CALLIT JUST DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE if you can even call it that!!!! He is actually dating someone now but STILL DOES THIS TO ME its crazzzy!!!

He gets all ''nice'' with me and tries to be overly polite and helpful..as soon as i let my guard down and get vulnerable and hopeful he pulls away and says ''he doesn't feel that way about me..'' what the h#ll?

Then i just ignore him, don't say hello or go out of my way to be around him IF ANYTHING I AVOID HIM ALTOGETHER and that makes me feel stronger and ready to move on from my feelings for him BUT THEN HE DOES IT AGAIN!!!!

He starts showing up where ever i am, following me, STARES A LOT..especially since i have stopped making eye contact with him!!!! Always has an excuse of course for where he is in the building but i am not stupid, i know what he's doing its very noticeable!!!

He won't tell ME he has a girl he's dating but i've heard this from someone at work. And when he is asked about his life; dating, etc. when i am in the room (at work) he won't answer..why keep it a secret??? I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND OR EVEN AN EX and we never had a relationship at all..so what gives????

STAY AWAY FROM ME THEN!!! I DON'T WANT THE ATTENTION ANYMORE BUT AS SOON AS I PULL AWAY..HE COMES BACK EVEN STRONGER!!!!!

I so get what you are going through...it sux, i have to see this guy everyday!!!!!

Archived