Should I be worried?

Staple

My girlfriend and I have a great relationship.

But something has worried me now. Today, I called her in the morning and she didn't answer. I figured she must be sleeping. But she calls me this morning and she tells me she was at her friend "Anna" and that she drove to her really early in the morning.

First, I never heard of Anna, whom she supposedly met this week. Second, she NEVER wakes up that early?

To me, it sounds fishy. Do you guys think she slept over at Anna's place, or, even worse, at some guy's place, and I'm being left in the dark?

I was furious with her yesterday, when she told me she wanted to go out on Saturday night on a "girl's night out" to a club in Hollywood. I told her, seriously, Valentine's-eve you're going to go out and get wasted and dance at a club, and you don't want me to come with you?

Am I wrong for being upset about that?

Anyways, the good news is I bought her a Valentine's gift today- 2 dresses, 2 panties and a bra, all from Victoria Secret (victoria secret has a dresses line that isn't available in all stores, its really nice). Paid about $500 all-in-all but its worth it, I really love her.

But I could use some insight. What do you guys think? Tell me if you need more details!

How long have you been dating her? Anything under a year and I wouldn't be that surprised that she has friends that you don't know. Is there anything else going on that would lead you to believe she is cheating on you because with just this info I would say it sounds like your super paranoid.

Don't be worried, be alert...I don't know what are your circumstances with your girl but bottom line in today's society you can't trust anyone in a relationship but yourself. Don't get mad if she want's to go out with her girls, you should do the same and and hang with your boys but don't tell her, keep her in the dark.that way she will feel like you are feeling right now if she really cares about you.

Remember, always think of you first! and expect the best but prepare for the worst

...but don't tell her, keep her in the dark.that way she will feel like you are feeling right now if she really cares about you.

Remember, always think of you first! and expect the best but prepare for the worst

Really bad advice, unless you want a drama relationship full of game playing, insecurity and fear on both sides.

Archived