Business Ideas!

emma34

One thing I do which takes little overhead is sell digital products online. Since products are digital you can sell them over and over again without it costing you anything and there are MANY marketplaces online where you can sell.

Or create your own marketplace online(website) to sell your digital products. This, however, takes more time and knowledge of web programming, internet marketing/traffic, SEO, etc...

It's very easy these days to have an online business without having to front much money to get started.

Well, what are you interested in? What kinds of skills/talents do you have? These are some pretty basic questions that no one can answer for you, you have to figure it out yourself.

I have been running my own business for about a year now. What I can tell you is this -- you better make sure you pick something you like and find interesting because you are going to end up working more than you would in a normal "job." If you want your business to be successful, you have to work your tail off and anyone who tells you different is blowing a lot of sunshine up your skirt and probably wants to sell you something.

Sabrett hotdog stand or ice cream stand - I have always thought of setting one of these up, but never got to it.

Just remember to set up the business as a corporation if you were to ever start one lkike a hotdog stand or ice cream stand. They are high risk type of business because of health reasons; however they are gold mines if you get a spot. You could get sued very easily if someone gets sick. However, if you set it up as a corporation if someone does sue you they could legally only come after the business in comparison if you have it set up as a self proprietorship they could come after your home for example.

Are you simply looking for ways to make additional income or for you looking to start a business that personifies your ideal career and is fulfilling and enjoyable?

There are some excellent books available on link removed with hundreds of ideas. Start there and see if anything strikes your interest.

Archived