Men and jealousy

Sweet Venus

Obviously this is a question for mainly the guys.

That would be how do you express your jealousy?

Is it possible for a guy to feel jealousy but not outwardly show it?

If so, is the healthiest of ways of expressing it? I know a little jealously is healthy and normal.

My ex, who I am still good friends with who has a g/f...(I have a b/f)

makes osrt of 'snide' remarks about my current b/f..but he says he is 'happy' for me. I find this more humorous than anything, but it provoked me to start this thread.

Thx

My ex, who I am still good friends with who has a g/f...(I have a b/f)

makes osrt of 'snide' remarks about my current b/f..but he says he is 'happy' for me. I find this more humorous than anything, but it provoked me to start this thread.

This is a dog-in-a-manger reaction. It's more to do with his pride/ego, than anything else.

Depends on the situation.

The woman I'm currently dating made a remark about this guy she had been dating and then she kept sleeping with him once they stopped dating...she started to go into more detail...two of her friends were there with us so I just got up from the table and went to the bathroom.

-Walking away

-Snide remarks

-Mention a woman I find attractive either right away or at a further point in time

I deal with it thusly.

If a woman makes me jealous by accident then I have a little laugh at myself.

If a woman makes me jealous on purpose (especially repeatedly) then I breakup or stop having anything to do with her. I don't have time or patience for games.

Generally I've found that in my little world, it's the women that more often get jealous of me (by me, with me, on me whatever) than me getting jealous regarding them.

That works.

Do people basically feel like showing jealousy is a form of weakness?

I dont know what I do when I feel jealous ( true im a woman, so who cares on this thread right? lol). I think I mainly hold it in. If I don't think i have anything to lose, I'll ask a few questions. I'm not an overly jealous type tho.

Archived