Best term for a commitment phobe...........

AlwayzRight

want to talk about it?

not really, should have ran when she told me she has commitment issues on our first date....ran hard. At least she knows she has a problem. To bad,she is going to lose someone special. Kind of weird considering she has had 3, 3 year relationships for someone that is 29. Wish I could make her change, thought we had something good.

not really, should have ran when she told me she has commitment issues on our first date....ran hard. At least she knows she has a problem. To bad,she is going to lose someone special. Kind of weird considering she has had 3, 3 year relationships for someone that is 29. Wish I could make her change, thought we had something good.

Sorry that you are hurting hon. It's hard to change anyone. We are a combination of our experiences. Change needs to come from inside of her.

Well we haven't became "official" but we have been pretty much in a relationship for about four months. This last weekend she was drunk out of her mind and when I showed up to meet her at the club she was giving her number to some other guy. I got mad at her and ignored her and then she lied to me as to where she was after the bar and wanted me to pick her up at 4 in the morning. She apologized for everything and blamed it on her being really drunk (which she really was) and I told her that I would not have got mad if I didnt like her so much. Than we started talking about well are we "together" or not and I asked her what she wanted because I cant be single and be in a relationship at the same time. I am a one woman man, period. She agrees and said she didn't know what she wanted and said again after four months after our first date that she has commitment issues and hates having "tags" such as being called a girlfriend and doesnt know if she "wants to have to answer to someone" and said that she doesnt want to hurt me but she really likes me.....

I know people are independent and like thier freedom but I do not want to get mad at her if she wants to be single . But and at the same time her actions are of that as a girlfriend....

Keep in mind I think this girl really likes me and I know she has been hurt in the past.

Anybody help me out here?

Actions speak louder than words. She was giving her number to another guy.

.......but on the other hand I have also did the same thing last month. I was drunk out of my mind as welll and didnt even realize I did it till the next day, also I DO want to be with this girl. Trust me, she was so drunk half her night was blurry.

Archived