Do you guys see the humor in this?

EQIQ

So, i exchanged some e-mails with my ex last week, mostly friendly, nothing too exciting. Her last replies were rather dry and short, so I made my last reply polite, and even shorter to get the point accross that I ain't gonna keep going after her, if I notice she is not interested.

So well, that last e-mail I sent, was really short, just acknowledging what she had said in her past e-mail, and being polite. I had decided that after this e-mail I would go NC a while, and see if she gets in contact, and if not, that's fine, who cares. If I feel like talking to her again in a few weeks, or a month or something I will if I don't I wont.

Ok, so here's the funny part. I am minding my own business in my computer, then out of nowhere, "you have received an e-mail from.. "ex"", so I was like.. "wow.. damn that was unexpected". On the way to open my inbox, I am already thinking that maybe she will be asking if I am mad, or annoyed because I haven't made contact with her, or something. Then Voila! it was a forward that she sent to her whole list of contacts. I couldn't help but find it funny how I got all excited, to then only see a forward, lmao...

Anyone else have funny false alarm's stories? I find it funny in a pathetic/ironic level lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was deliberate.

No I VERY much doubt that, just normal thing people do, hit "forward to all" button.

Lol, I mean, I find it funny that I got all excited, not that she sent the forward itself, just me acting like a little kid expecting to get candy lol.

hahaha! I know what you mean. After some time of not speaking to each other, my "ex" sent me an email. My heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest, I was so excited. What did the email say? He was asking if I could help with a graphics card problem. Ugh. Thanks.

Haha, don't feel bad, or pathetic. It means you give a sh!t. I'm the same way. I get the occasional text message from my ex, and they range from asking about school, to flirty, to straight business, so every time I see a text from her my heart starts racing because it's like Mr. Gump says "...like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get". Maybe tomorrow it'll be asking to get back together, or a booty call, or a f@ck you, or a simple hi. God knows. Anyways, don't feel bad, you're alive and you're gonna get this a lot. I'm sure she'd feel at least a little similar.

That's funny and it's good that you can see the humor in something like this. I can't tell you how many times I've received a number that I didn't recognize and thought that it was perhaps my ex and when I called back, it would be someone else.

I would usually wait an hour to call the number back and spend most of the time before the call back figuring out how I would act.

Well I am just glad I am having a good week this week (for no obvious reason), I am just feeling good. Happy, relaxed, laid back. So I am glad this happened this week and not last week, when I was feeling rather crappy lol.

I am truly starting to believe that working out does wonders for me. Whenever I work out I get really happy, and actually sing really loud in the car on my way home lol. The next day I feel like the hottest guy in town lol And I dunno, just lifts up my spirits.

So I guess I am put in an extra day at the gym a week. Because of my schedule I have only been going Mondays and Wednesdays. And I have noticed that weekends tend to be the time I feel the worse (because I always see her on Fridays and Sundays), So I guess if I fit a workout on the Saturday, it will help me not get these silly down times on the weekend. That way I keep a steady high.

Anyway , I still can't help but find it funny, the forward itself was funny, it was soo dumb. About a criminal dressed up as a clown, that killed a child and the baby-sitter .. blah blah blah.. if you don't send this e-mail to x number of people, the clown will come get you... what the hell lol, I always lmao at how people forward these things, no one believes it (would have to be a real mentally challenged person to), but they still do. I find human nature a funny thing.

I remember back before I reconciled with my ex, that every time she would sign onto AIM she would have a certain sound to when she signed in. I would get all happy, heart start pounding, then 5 minutes later ... "XXXX Signed off"

lol I used to have that with my ex too, I had a special sound for her, in case I was playing some full-screen game and didn't see who was logging in. I took that off though lol, and well, I am pretty sure I am blocked as well, so yeah lol.

No I VERY much doubt that, just normal thing people do, hit "forward to all" button.

I NEVER use "forward ALL". Just too many people in an email list and never want every single person getting a specific forward.

I'm sure your ex is well aware the email went out to you even if it wasn't a personal email.

I NEVER use "forward ALL". Just too many people in an email list and never want every single person getting a specific forward.

I'm sure your ex is well aware the email went out to you even if it wasn't a personal email.

Meh, even if this is so, I rather just not think, or worry about it I am too much of in a good mood to care.

But seriously though, it just bothers me so much, how just seeing her is able to turn a day from being perfectly normal, and in a good mood, down to not in a good mood.

Just got home from our Friday Weekly meeting, and at the end, we were talking to some friends in a circle, and we were literally 3-4 feet from each other, and neither of us had the guts, or the will to say hi to the other. That's just retarded. I felt kinda pathetic, and for some reason caught myself looking at her like 2-3 times. Hate feeling this way... such stupid uncomfortable situations...

Back to feeling like calling her and putting an end to this stupidity...

Archived