What can you do to deal with compulsions?

mr me

I know you can act on them so you dont have that type of panic feeling but what can you do to keep your mind off it. I feel thats my biggest problem is no matter what i do my mind just wont stop thinking about it. Ive been able to so far keep myself sane while im going thru stuff like this. Its just really self-destructive and I dont see any type of feeling of if it gets any worse ill be able to stop myself. I only see when your at your complete worst that sometimes you can get past it. Ive always seen myself as having alot of will power but I dont care who you are if your going thru something like I am its not enough.

Also what makes it worse is im really by myself all the time because i dont have anyone im around that im close to. I guess most people wont know what im going thru but until im somehow able to deal with my problems I dont see how i can make things better. Its just thats a big problem because if I was able to make things better then i probably wouldnt be in this mess. I guess from what ive read you just have to deal with it until somehow this vicious cycle gets worked out. I know alot of people wont respond to me because I end up just helping myself. Its just thats one of my triggers of feeling like no one can help me. Its just the sad thing is most likely no one will be able to really say anything I havent already said. I just wish things didnt have to be so hard but I guess thats just how it is.

I dont really like talking about it but pretty much its not something I can talk about because its too much to deal with. I was just hoping people could explain to me what they go thru or what helps them. I just want to say that talking about it doesnt make it better for me.

Archived