feeling depressed about dating and being single

male2008

Just short been single for 10 months now. I made a HUGE sale at work and my first one at this new job.

I came home all fired up. My familly didnt have time to celebrate with me, my friends didnt either. I finally found some to celebrate with.

But this whole hazzel just reminded me that I´m alone.

I hate dating, I hate hooking up with different girls almost every weekend and not feeling anything.

I would have given anything to have a special someone to celebrate with.

Well congratulations on the big sale! That's great!

Most people hate dating. You are being evaluated. You are evaluating. It's a necessary evil. Better to accept what it is and try to have fun with it.

Valentines Day can make people feel more single than usual. Maybe you can decide that you will be in a great relationship next V-Day and work towards that goal. There are good people out there if you look. Trust me. The only for sure time that you won't find someone is when you give up on the whole thing. Love is just too good to give up on.

Ugh! I am going through the same thing......

I started a new job recently, and it feels extra lonely not having anyone to talk to after work. I try to keep active and busy, but it is not the same.

When I don't have plans with friends, I like to go to coffee shops alone and read. Lately, I feel like I am always surrounded by couples there. It makes me feel like a pariah, an outcast, who is not part of normal "dating" society.

I hate hooking up with different girls almost every weekend and not feeling anything.

I would have given anything to have a special someone to celebrate with.

id give anything to be able to 'hook up with different girls almost every weekend'.

because this whole 'being classy' thing just isnt working for me.

Archived