what does this mean?

bad_romance

okay i know this guy for a while and he did all those things as i told you guys^^ ( if you dont know it will help if you look at my previous post )

and today me and mate walking past him he was talking to my mate and didnt even look at me. ( but if my mate not there he would do all those signals)

why isnt he looking at me? is he too scared lol? or doesnt like me.

As I've mentioned in the past, rather than assume he feels otherwise, why not take the initiative and strike up a conversation with him? We can only offer our opinions, but this isn't always the case. If you've known him for awhile, then you would have a clearer idea of how he is rather than what we say.

Just do it! What have you got to lose anyways?

As I've mentioned in the past, rather than assume he feels otherwise, why not take the initiative and strike up a conversation with him? We can only offer our opinions, but this isn't always the case. If you've known him for awhile, then you would have a clearer idea of how he is rather than what we say.

Just do it! What have you got to lose anyways?

my lose is if he dont like me then i will be so embarrassed because i see him everyday in colledge.

now i think he doesnt like me otherwise he will look at me.

How do you know that he isn't just shy?

He could also possibly think that you're not into him.

Are you friends with him?

probably but at least he could glance at me. he didnt even look at me and was talking to my friend.

yeah im kinda friends with him, but if my mate there he never talk to me. but he always try and talk to me if im alone.

and also if i suddenley appear and he is talking to his mate he would talk really slow. ( is that a sign?)

Archived