Walking, Falling, Fell, and tripped over him

Lovingme09

Well i have been dating this great guy for about two months. He is the best type of guy that i could ever ask for and we both came from serious relationships. (not recently). He is in many organizations and the prototype of what i would like to see in a boyfriend. Recently, my friends and i went to one of the many parties that he and his friends were hosting. There, i seen a new side of him. He was unfamiliar and totally drunk and embarrassing. He was telling me about how he really felt i was messing around with every guy and did not really care about him. I knew his actions and words were due to his insecurities. (He always claim how beautiful i am, and he is to others, not the best looking guy.) However, to me, he is beautiful and i only have eyes for him.

Next day he told me that he really do care about me and the things he said was mostly out of anger but he didnt believe it, just wanted to use it against me. He also said he want to work on his trust issues and not mess up our relationship as it is now,](*,) but he recently (since the party) hooked up with another girl and feels like he still wants to enjoy the single life before entering another serious relationship. I completely understood because i want him to get it out of his system. A few days later, the "girl" wrote my friend on FB saying that she and him was talking and he claimed that he didnt care about me. That really hurt my feelings, and to top it off he scolded me because he found out that the girl was conversating with my friend. So i told him that, so he can be truly drama free and date who ever he wants, just rid me out of the equation.

I can tell that he does want to be with me in the future. And now i sort of regret telling him to not talk to me. but i felt that it may be necessary for him to "see" exactly what he will miss. Im not sure if the girl and him is still talking, and im sure its not that serious sense it was just a hook up, but now im at a crossroads. i want to reach out to him, but i also think he needs time to figure out what he wants. ](*,)

I hope you can live up to your name and cut this guy out of your life completely. The drinking, anger, cruel words, insecurity, dating other girls, etc. This stuff isn't going to get better with time, it will get worse. The whole facebook drama b.s. is just the icing on an already awful cake. This guy is poison, lovingme...please don't have anything to do with him, now or in the future.

Archived