hel

about a month ago i posed:

'My girlfiend broke up with my just over a week ago saying she loves me but is no longer IN love with me, its all come as a huge shock as we only just brought a house together afew months ago. She has been under alot of stress recently at work and with a death in the family. I havent been alot of help around the house which also added to the stress and was the other reason she gave causing her to fall out of love with me. I took some advice i found online and packed a case and moved out to give her some space to think things through. Its now been a week and i cant bear to lose her! in the last week she has text me a few times just saying things like theres a letter at home, how to work the boiler etc.. but i havent heard from her now for the last 2 days

Im really confused as she hasnt changed her facebook profile to single and she still puts a kiss at the end of some of her texts. I have only text her in reply to her txts asking how she is etc. Are these things im looking into to deeply or will i get her back?? '

Since then i spoke to her asking her to give me another chance to which she said no her mind is made up, she has now changed her facebook profile to single. Ive tried to go no contact but its really hard as were trying to sort the house out, ive now taken over all of the bills and she has moved to her mums house. Her work as still been a major stress factor for her recently and i dont feel shes had a chance to think about things. Most of her things are still at the house which in away was still giving me hope but having spoke to her today i think its only because she has no room at home. Its been over a month now since she left me, has anyhope of her coming back gone by now?

also, she was meant to pick her things up last weekend, i stayed out the way come home and everything was still there. i txt her and she hadnt had chance and put a kiss on the end of the txt that confused me even more just as i was starting to get things through my head. today she came by to pick up a book, she didnt say anything apart from was there any mail for her, got her book and walked out muttering bye under her breath, about 5mins later she txt me to say she thought we were going to keep things amicable so i rang her and said i thought she was being funny with me, she said she thought i was being funny with me, so we chatted for a bit about the bills and things we had each sorted, she was telling me how busy her work was etc.

i txt her about two weeks ago and said, she didnt sound very happy when i spoke to her the day before and was she having second thoughts? she said 'its just different take getting used to' so i txt back and said are you sure youve made the right decision? she repled 'Yeah.'

I seriously think she has so much stress etc that shes not seeing straight which is just making it harder for me to get over, she rarely goes back on a decision she makes as shes very stubon

I think if you resolved to do your best and showed her through actions that you will be more of what she needs, you still have a chance. I wouldn't promise change, but offer to help her out or do something to relieve her stress without her asking, no strings attached.

In order to maintain the tender, passionate feelings, she needs to feel loved and respected. Sounds like maybe she doesn't...and feels taken for granted instead.

Could you clean something for her? Do something else for her?

Honestly, it would work for me.

should i break the no contact and ask if there is anything i can do to take a bit of the stress off of her? im willing to do anything to have her back ive recently stopped smoking etc and sorted myself out, less lazy etc but have ran out of ideas now, i cant bear to think how much stress and stuff shes going through.

should i break the no contact and ask if there is anything i can do to take a bit of the stress off of her? im willing to do anything to have her back ive recently stopped smoking etc and sorted myself out, less lazy etc but have ran out of ideas now, i cant bear to think how much stress and stuff shes going through.

Sadly, our generous efforts are not noticed by our Ex's. I wouldn't.

Archived