My personal struggles

flockawacka

I just wanted to say "hi" to all the members who read this. I used to be a member on this site over a year ago and now I am back. So, "hi" everyone and I hope to make a lot of new friends on here.

I am writing in the "Personal Growth" section because that is exactly what I need right now. I need time to let go of everything that is going on in my life.

To give you a little insight about my situation. I am 23 years old. Just got out of a serious longterm relationship. He broke it off with me and I have come to accept his decision. We are still "talking" over the phone but as of now, there is no real connection between us anymore. Other than this, I am living on my own now and it's so hard to deal with at times. I am currently unemployed and am in nursing school, still. I may have messed up my psych nursing class and will probably have to retake it, but I am worried about it because I am all out of financial aid and this was my second to last semester before graduation.

So, I'm in a bind when it comes to my coursework.

As for a job, I found one right after my boyfriend moved out, but lost it because I got involved with the manager (rebound) and he ended up firing me for other reasons. I am still undecided about whether I want to pursue that whole situation or just leave it alone and move on. On the bright side, I have a job interview this Monday, which I postponed because I wasn't prepared to go in today. I hope that doesn't ruin my chances of getting the job?

Bad decisions are on my conscious because it's what I've been making these past couple of months since the ex and I broke up. He was the only stable influence in my life. I kind of lived my life around his. Today, I sit here in a lonely apartment and no one calls me.

This could be the negative side of me talking, but the only time people ever want to be around me is when I am doing for them. Or maybe that is just life? Everyone has problems and everyone needs help from time to time, but when do you say no, without coming off like a tight wad, right?

I am just up in the air with my life right now. Confused about who I am and what I stand for. I have made one decision tho and that was to completely stop talking to my mother. She has been such a bad person in my life. So, I'm proud of myself for finally letting go of that. It doesn't bother me anymore. I have met some new friends, so hopefully things will work out and I don't push them away.

Well, this is my story for now. I will probably be back to write more...Thanks for listening.

Archived