Can any female out there tell me her side

Good Guy

Hi i made a huge mistake back in sept that caused my girlfriend to break up with me. Recently she called my mom to tell her she was happy that i took care of my mistake and was glad i was doing the right things. she is a very reserved person and i made her happy. Anyway, her sister contacts me(her and her son (7yo) live with my ex) and tells me that they want me to visit and they miss me. my ex and i have had little or no contact and i know she still misses me because she has told my mother that she did and she just has to go slow. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME AN IDEA OF WHAT THIS MEANS???

I don't mind.. Just realize it was something i never did before and started doing it before i met her. I got arrested for selling drugs.. I KNOW, STUPID. The day i got arrested i was going to get rid of the last bit and i was out.finished. She was my reason for getting out of that game but i was a day late. I REALIZE THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE AND WILL NEVER, NEVER, DO IT AGAIN. Since then i ended up with probation and im back in college studying to be an architect.

No i guess not. I'm just so confused. When i surprised my ex for thanksgiving she gave me a cd full of love songs to listen to. When i sent her a text the next day she got pissed.????? anyway since then we've wished each other happy holidays via text and she called my mom on christmas to say she loves her and wanted to call her before she called her parents. I have a gut feeling things will work out but i don't know..

How long has it been since you two have had any contact? Since Christmas?

When did her sister contact you last?

If she wants to go slow, that means she is still hurting by what you did. It might mean that she wants another shot at things. I think you two need to actually talk in order to straighten things out. Respect what she says when she says she wants to go slow. Trying to rush things will only end in disaster.

Archived