I feel like crap today

I havent posted in a while but i feel like i need to get opinions on this. Ive been seeing this new girl for 3 weeks now and I feel NOTHING... Like at all.... I dont get it, shes pretty, smart , sofisticated and takes better care of me than my ex ever did.... Yet something isnt right. I know what youre thinking.. Im not over my ex? I really dont think thats the issue. You see if i remember correctly the same thing happened 2 yrs ago with the ex, when she finally showed interest after all the longing and random hookups and me wantin to be with her..... I lost interest, there I was finally with the girl i had pursued for 2yrs and i wasnt all that happy about it. Eventually things got better and we had a good relationship. But now im starting to think im the problem, so im sitting here wondering if this new girl just isnt right for me or if i have an issue where i cant stand someone who shows interest in me. Im leaning towards option B but if that is the case how the hell do you get over it. Im afraid ill never get to be in a good healthy relationship with the butterfllies in your stomach an all that crap!

Maybe you're not ready to settle down, maybe you're not a relationship guy. maybe you do just like the chase right now and that's all you want for the time being. Some people just aren't ready to get into something serious and are content with playing the game.

Maybe you should just be single and be happy with that until you get those "butterflies" and want to really pursue someone.

Just play it by how you feel I guess. Tough spot.

Archived