Unusual Turn-Ons

Just Me85

Unusual and foreign accents.

Those pinstripe trousers that some women wear to work with a white shirt that buttons up. Why does that outfit usually involve them tying up their hair? I don't know why but that is also a bonus. Especially when they are concentrating on work or study....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also have a hair fetish and hair cutting fetish. Running my fingers through a man's hair turns me on. It doesn't have to be that long, but enough to put my hand in. I like feeling the skin on the back of his neck and contrasting it with his hair.

Heh. The one I was going to mention is that I love it when a women runs her fingers through my hair. So comforting. I feel weird though going to hairdressers because of this. Having an SO do my hair would be perfect.

Heh. The one I was going to mention is that I love it when a women runs her fingers through my hair. So comforting. I feel weird though going to hairdressers because of this. Having an SO do my hair would be perfect.

Yeah, like when they shampoo it and do a little scalp massaging.

Though sadly my hairdresser cut his staff a couple years back, and it's a little more awkward when a male does it

Hehe. I felt embarrassed when I was cutting my boyfriend's hair while his dad walked into the room. It almost felt like he was watching us have sex

I know what you mean...I would get jealous seeing someone else cut my boyfriend's hair or play with his hair. It seems too intimate for someone who is not your SO to touch!

• 1 year later...

I personally like girls with thick (Not fat or muscly) Thighs. The girl I've got my eyes on at the moment is a dancer, and so has more flesh on her legs. I dont know why i like it, maybe it's the feeling of a girls legs wrapped around my waist, its frankly a turn off if her legs are really skinny.

• 3 weeks later...

I love guy's with broad shoulders and longer torsos. Happy trails and some chest hair. I love playing with it.

Guys that like their nipples toyed with and licked. Doing that just turns me on.

Enacting guys' fantasies gets me going.

Men in any sort of work clothes, I just like seeing a guy in his uniform. Even my boyfriend who just works at a pizza joint.

Definitely whenever guys get passionate about anything, video games, food, school, work.

It may be weird but... whenever I see a guy has a boner through his clothes. Especially sweat pants or gym shorts, that sight just makes me want to pounce. It's got me going a little bit right now. Heh.

Heh... and for some reason I really get turned on by the idea of a guy well rubbing his shaft and head on my breasts. I like the idea of breast sex. >.

Sex in front of a mirror. Hehe.

Heh... and for some reason I really get turned on by the idea of a guy well rubbing his shaft and head on my breasts. I like the idea of breast sex. >.

I like the idea of it too. Tho I think the rubbing thing is for the cut guys, since it might kinda hurt with us uncut ones.

I was more referring to the head part.

Mine would be way to sensative to do that.

It would be different for everyone, uncut or cut, simply because everyone IS different. I can understand what you mean by it being too sensitive and hurting. Sometimes I get to sensitive in my nether regions and it can hurt. Like right after I orgasm, but it hurts because it is just so sensitive.

It would be different for everyone, uncut or cut, simply because everyone IS different. I can understand what you mean by it being too sensitive and hurting. Sometimes I get to sensitive in my nether regions and it can hurt. Like right after I orgasm, but it hurts because it is just so sensitive.

I've heard that about women getting a raw feelling downstairs after an orgasm.

But yea...everyone is different. Mine just happens to be really sensative.

I don't actually date/ have sex, but something I find very unusual about myself is, when something makes me laugh hard enough, I get REALLY turned on. Not... really sure why. It has nothing to do with the situations/ jokes/ whatever, themselves, because the things that cause this to happen to me are very rarely sexual puns. I suppose there are much weirder things that turn people on, but it still strikes me as odd that finding something hilarious gets me rock solid...

Mine is really embarrassing and I'm kind of ashamed of it.

I get turned on when a woman talks down to me. The only person who knew this is my ex. She (by my request) used to call me her b---h when we were having sexy time. When I talked to her during sex she'd flatly tell me to shut up and she hadn't given me permission to speak. Her sexual needs came first and there were things we did which are even too embarrassing to type out here.

I would die if anyone found out.

Archived