Unusual Turn-Ons

Just Me85

I'm just curious really...

The guy I'm seeing is training to be a technician in a hospital, and he's very intelligent. I realised that whenever he talks "science"...bangs on about electromagnetic spectrums and so forth I actually get really turned on and just want to jump on him!

I know its weird and I dont understand it myself but its like the sexiest thing ever. He even joked about bringing his lab coat home and I secretly loved the idea but was shy to say it..I think I have a new fantasy now though

Anyone else share this weird thing? Or is it just me?

Im curious to know if any of you guys have any unique turn ons...and what they are..

Am I normal???? Maybe Im developing a geek fetish lol

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing! This is all exciting to me to suddenly get turned on by something so strange! Ive never had those kind of fantasies before, but I can see the appeal...Maybe I'll be courageous and get him in his lab coat afterall HAHA x

Heck yes you should...Why not?? I highly doubt he would be against the idea...

I don't think you're weird, my boyfriend is super smart. He is a geek/nerd and I have always liked that because I'm a geek so it works out.

ANYWAY whenever he talks about computers, like the technical stuff that he knows I don't understand but is trying to explain it to me...I just want to jump him.

Intelligence is a major turn-on, his sexiness doesn't help either.

Darnit...

I've always been the one to play out the guys fantasies in all my relationships..My biggest turn on used to be seeing their faces light up like Christmas when they walked in on me cleaning in my maids outfit or doing my "homework" dressed as a schoolgirl...LOL

I dont know whats so hot about it though, but now the thoughts in my head I cant get it out hehe x

it sounds really stupid admitting this, but you know tights and stockings.... normal plain ones don't really do a lot for me.... but patterned ones... wow, really gets me going. I don't care if its swirls, dots, lines, hatching, I really don't care - but it makes me stop and stare and it's an instant turn-on.

Amazing! This is all exciting to me to suddenly get turned on by something so strange! Ive never had those kind of fantasies before, but I can see the appeal...Maybe I'll be courageous and get him in his lab coat afterall HAHA x

You need to google Thomas Dolby's video for weird science, if you have never seen it before. You will find it hot

it sounds really stupid admitting this, but you know tights and stockings.... normal plain ones don't really do a lot for me.... but patterned ones... wow, really gets me going. I don't care if its swirls, dots, lines, hatching, I really don't care - but it makes me stop and stare and it's an instant turn-on.

Oh goodness I am with you on that one! I thought I was the only one! I prefer stripes with different colours. But wow those patterned stockings really do something to me too. Really gets me going. Never seen em in person, but someday maybe.

I don't think you're weird, my boyfriend is super smart. He is a geek/nerd and I have always liked that because I'm a geek so it works out.

ANYWAY whenever he talks about computers, like the technical stuff that he knows I don't understand but is trying to explain it to me...I just want to jump him.

Intelligence is a major turn-on, his sexiness doesn't help either.

Darnit...

I definitely agree, my bf is incredibly smart as well and sometimes when he says something that I have no idea about, I secretly get really aroused. lol.

Haha I just got my admiral ackbar shirt in the mail the other day. LOVE it.

It's a trap!

Everyone fawns over Slave Leia but Oola was always my favorite.

Oola is certainly lesser known, but yes very attractive. Too bad she bites it so quickly. I guess I've got a thing for Lekku too.

Men who can play instruments fabulously. Great trumpet players make me weak in the knees.

I totally agree with you on that one. It's the saxophone players who do it for me. When they start playing a sexy tune and they're equally as sexy, I just melt into a puddle.

Archived