is a player easily to spot??

bad_romance

what are the signs??

are there any signs?????

well theese are the sign i see

- he always talks about girls girls

- he even talk about them when im near him

would a player stop if they find someone they truly love?

i forgot to mention im not his gf or anything. its just someone i like but im not sure if he is a player, because if is he a player i wont waste my time.

-He's regularly looking over your shoulder to see who just walked in.

-He's checking his phone and or texting regularly during your date with no explanation.

-He's acknowledges your looks and shows little interest in who you are.

^^^ All three of these happened with a guy I went of a few dates with. He was great on paper and very charming... but these things were a BIG red flag to me. I never looked back.

They are not reliable with phone calls. They are charming but you dont trust something about them. They eye up other girls when they think you arent looking, or they just do it when you are looking!

If he is talking about girls in that way a lot when he is with you, then he def sounds like a player.

players pressure you into situations..like in a nice way but if you step back to think about it, they are only saying it to get what they want...not so much talking about girls but hinting at to show that, hey your not the only one in the picture and i can go else where

-very charming, funny and easy with conversation

-compliments you and makes you feel good about yourself - he does that to every woman he talks to

-big flirt - almost always have some sexual context when talking to girls

-it looks like he likes you, but you're confused cause it looks like he likes other girls just as much

-you sense that he only thinks of you when he sees you - he's shady with calling or meeting up

smooth talker and will never act confused or frustrated will your untimely Qs. My ex is a player. He kept his cool all the time no matter how hard I tried to catch him in his little lies.

Then again when we guys do act confused or frustrated at inconvenient Q's we come over as needy & clingy. Am saying this because I'm into reading those seduction manuals to cure my approach anxiety and to handle all the behaviours that made me mess up existing relationships.

According to these books girls may SAY they want a sweet, caring, "Nice Guy" but their subconscious minds always get them attracted to "bad boys"

-very charming, funny and easy with conversation

-compliments you and makes you feel good about yourself - he does that to every woman he talks to

-big flirt - almost always have some sexual context when talking to girls

-it looks like he likes you, but you're confused cause it looks like he likes other girls just as much

-you sense that he only thinks of you when he sees you - he's shady with calling or meeting up

You just described the behavior of every somewhat attractive and attractive woman I've ever dated. Sketchy is the way I'd describe them. As for guys being players, you won't know generally because you'll like them. Not all guys you like are players, but if they're smooth and have options those are the guys women are drawn to to begin with. The question is what does he do with all those options. Does he call up different girls every night to bang, or is he investing in you? Investment is the key thing to focus on, as well as actions not words.

Archived