Ok so me and my EX girlfirend are right there on the verge of getting back together,i have made so many great changes in my life so far and she acnowledges all of them! I even started volenteering at the ronald mcdonald house (mailny cuz im not happy and i figured i could make others happy at least) We have been hanging out and talking almost every day for the last month and a half. We have also been doing alot of things we used to do that were fun in the beginning,going out dancing etc...

The other day we had a long talk...she said she still loves me and is still IN love with me. She said she wants to start a family with me and could do it right now but shes scared (my career is unstable which is a reason she left,if we have kids shes scared of strugeling like our parents do) but she knows im working my butt off trying t find something better. She said that im the only good thing in her life and the only thing that makes her happy these days. She said that she cannot bear the thought of me bieng with someone else and if i was she would never go to another bar or anything around here again cuz she wouldnt be able to handel it.She said im the only person who is always there for her no matter what. She also said she has not been with anyone else,has been asked out by alot of guys but has said no to all of them,i believe her. She said she sees alot of girls after me and she doesnt like it!! Her family loves me,her friends love me and i know she loves me. I think she waits for me to kiss her when were hanging out,i can see it in her eyes...but i havent yet cuz im unsure of what the reaction will be. She is constantly telling me how wonderfull of a man i am,how good i am to her & how im the most attractive guy shes ever seen/been with. And that she knows i love her more than anything in this world.

Im pretty sure these are all good signs...she also has been the one calling and texting more.

Im also taking her little brother somewhere he will LOVE this weekend for his B-day...it was my idea and she told me it would mean the world to him...and to her. Im like a hearo to him,he told her he hated her when she left and wouldnt talk to her for weeks,i had to talk to him and explain she diddnt do anything wrong and not to be mad at her! Which meant alot to her.

Well she left today for vacation until monday...i need some ideas!!!!

I want to do something great for her when she comes back...so i need some suggestions..from the ladies or guys...ladies what would make your heart sing? Guys what are some things you have done?

It has to be something at the house...not out in a date senario,something to knock her off her feet and make her smile.

It cant be rose pedals all over and in a bath waiting for her...cuz i have done that before during the relationship,it has to be something new.

Please hurry! I have 4 days to put something wonderful together!!

Seadunkle...no i dont play one,but i did sing to her the other night when we had the talk...she absolutly loved it!!! I already thought od cooking for her,which can be part of it....but there has to be more! Cooking wont mean that much,we lived together for 4 years,i cooked all the time!

infamous....we have been apart since the middle of october. We have gone NC twice at her wishes and both times she was the one who broke the NC

Also i have been starting to get tough with her,like tuesday i was very sick,i asked her to come over and she said she had a horrible day at work and had a pounding headache,she called a few times to see how i was ,but she wouldnt come by so i just stopped answering the phone that night and the next day. Which is the first time i have ever not answered her calls,i told her it kinda hurt that she wouldnt stop by. Well the night we had the long convo she started crying,i asked why and she replied " im crying because i should have come over tuesday night,you would have been there for me"

Well after i diddnt answer that night it seems like she has been trying harder to see me.

The night we talked i also told her if she was leaving on vacation for a reason i thought she was (wont go into detail) that i would never talk to her again and i would no longer be there for her or in her life and to go inside and say goodbye to the dog....she knew i was dead seriouse and she cried and said she doesnt want that...turned out she was going out of town for a completely differant reason!

It seems like since i made it clear that there is a chance i will no longer be there for her or in her life she has been trying harder and things are actually progressing as far as her feeling for me and getting back together.

Ok well if no one has any ideas.....does anyone have any thoughts on the updated situation?

Does it sound like she might be ready to come back?

Should i just got for it and kiss her to see what happens?

Sunday night i was rubbing her back here,she had her shirt/bra off...it was getting very intimate...i was going to go for it then but i stopped myself.

That happens at least twice a week,every time i tell myself to just do it,but then i dont for fear that she doesnt want me to.should i go for it if we're in that position again...which will most likely happen tuesday night when she comes over.

It cant be rose pedals all over and in a bath waiting for her...cuz i have done that before during the relationship,it has to be something new.

Please hurry! I have 4 days to put something wonderful together!!

You know her better than any of us. What could you do that would let her know how much she means to you? What would she do for you if your roles were reversed?

minou--- The bubble bath stuff sounds good,the lingere would be alright if we were actually back together though lol

Drew--- I know i know her better then anyone,but i have done soooooo many romantic things for her over the relationship and have done alot of nice things to show i care durring the break up that im out of ideas!!

I was just hoping to hear some things that other people have done to give me a fresh idea!

minou--- The bubble bath stuff sounds good,the lingere would be alright if we were actually back together though lol

Drew--- I know i know her better then anyone,but i have done soooooo many romantic things for her over the relationship and have done alot of nice things to show i care durring the break up that im out of ideas!!

I was just hoping to hear some things that other people have done to give me a fresh idea!

I hear ya. I was trying to remind you that it will be truly special if it comes from you. You know what her favorite things are. You know what her favorite memories are.

hmmm was thinking about hitting the dollar store,getting some finger paints and letting the "dog" make her a welcome home card!

The "dog" made her a mothers day card last year (cuz i was bored lol) and she absolutly LOVED it!! She brought it around at school and showed everone she knew,it made her so happy!

Ok i think i have decided!

1: gonna let the dog make her a card

2: gonna cook her dinner and grab a bottle of her favorite wine

3: gonna get a small chocolate cake that says welcome home (shes a chocolate freak!)

4: gonna grab an anitmated movie on bluray...she love those pixar movies

5: I have decided im just going to go for it and kiss her if the situation is right...i cant wait any longer...i need to know!

Archived