Testicle problem?

Ok, so the other night I noticed that one of my testicles were noticeably bigger then the other. I'm not sure when this happened though. I've tried looking up some stuff on the internet but I havent really found much. Everything sort of points to testicle cancer but theres no history of cancer that im aware of in my family so i'm hoping its not that. But i'm still planning on making a Dr. appointment soon if it doesnt go away on its own. Can anyone shed some light on this or should I just go straight to the doctor?

Thanks in advance.

You did the right thing in booking an appointment. There are many things which can cause such swelling, the worst of which is testicular cancer (which strikes your age group). Don't worry too much though. Even tesiticular cancer is extremely treatable and has an insane cure rate, something like 98%, and virtually 100% if it's caught early. Just make sure you get checked out ASAP.

Trust me, having an ultrasound on your testicles are well worth the time effort and money. Having a nurse apply a clear jelly to your sack and then push a mouse sized object around on it is an interesting experience. Like jelly wrestling in your pants...

There are many things it could be, but I would definitely have it checked out. It could be any number of things, most with nothing to worry about.

Trust me, having an ultrasound on your testicles are well worth the time effort and money. Having a nurse apply a clear jelly to your sack and then push a mouse sized object around on it is an interesting experience. Like jelly wrestling in your pants...

There are many things it could be, but I would definitely have it checked out. It could be any number of things, most with nothing to worry about.

I know what I am doing for Valentines day then!

Warning! I'm not a doc or even sober!

I sweated about the same malady. I did the right thing and saw my old hippie doc and he explained that cancerous cells feel harder than the surrounding tissue. He felt me up and said I was in good shape downstairs, but smart for checking in with him. He suggested sake, sushi and rest for my anxiety.

BTW, my guys are different sized.

See your doc, and hopefully you'll be fine.

Archived