Ok this is kinda gross to me to talk about, but I need to figure what's going on before I spend a lot of money. Two and a half months ago I had to have an emergency C-section. After bleeding for a month or so...it stopped of course then like 3 weeks later... I thought I might of had a yeast infection. I smelt something that was yeast like smell and I started to itch but that was it. I didnt have burning when urinating. Then after a week of that I started my cycle again. Now that it's pretty much over I'm feeling dry and a little itchy down there. I have not had sex since my surgery. I have no idea what it might be... my itching is mostly up at the top of my crotch... I know its kinda graphic and nasty. I'm embarrassed to even ask what this may be... any ideas? The help is greatly appreciated.

I would think your best bet would be to go to your doctor and ask. After a surgery like this, it'd be a good idea to get it checked out anyway. Plus, if there is an infection, he/she'd be able to prescribe medication. I would think you wouldn't want to just rely solely on speculation from users on here if there really is a problem. I hope it's nothing, but better safe then sorry!

Archived