I miss her and want her back

Good Guy

Last July i was introduced to a girl that works with my sister in law and fell in love.(because of this i believe in love at first sight) Anyway, we began dating and it was awesome! she told my mother that i made her so happy and finally she met a good guy. We could talk to each other about anything and when ever we where together i thought i was in heaven, nothing else mattered and it was like we were the only two people in the world, she even gave me a book on engagement rings!!! THEN I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. Here goes...... my life has been a tough one and although i had a good job i was struggling bad. thats when i started selling drugs for some extra cash(she did not know about this). I got arrested on sept 3. she called my mom and when my mom told her she was devastated, she wanted to bail me out but i told my mom not to let her. all week while i was in jail she called my mom to make sure i was ok. then when i got bailed out she hated me and would not talk to me. NOW A BIT OF GOOD NEWS.. i ended up with probation and decided to go to college after i was bailed out to go after my dream of being an architect. she finally sent me a text message on my birthday and i surprised her for thanksgiving with a giant stuffed puppy. since then we have texted only to wish each other happy holidays. she even called my mom on christmas to tell her she loved her and misses her. when my mom told her my verdict from court she was happy and said she has wanted to call me many times because she misses me but she didn't want me to think we were going to just pick up where we left off she said she just needs to go slow. (con't)

If I read this correctly, you met in July and it ended September 3rd? That's a very short time. Certainly in the honeymoon stage (and early in that phase). Unfortunately, your life circumstances are a very big red flag to anyone that soon into a relationship. It's something she should take into serious consideration, and apparently has. This is probably a struggle for her, as she would still appear to have feelings for you. Compassion will be a very important thing for you to practice, should you approach having dialogue.

What can you do to get a second chance? Well, I'm not so sure that Mom's Messenger Service and stuffed animal delivery are proving to be effective means of communication. A phone call, maybe? It won't be the instant "second chance" you might be looking for, but if you keep it light, short, and positive, you just might be able to take the baby step of talking.

For a second chance, continue on the path to be a decent human being. You did something that rightly scared her off. Stick with school, work hard, be a good guy. Talk to her occasionally. But focus on being a better guy. If she thinks you have changed for the better then you'll know by how she talks to you.

Archived