Do you know when they look like they are about to kiss you?

Salicia

NOTE: IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION, MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE!

So I'm just curious as to if anyone can recognize when a person that you like (who also likes you) looks like they are about to kiss you?

What are their mannerisms? What do they look like before they do kiss?

Haven't had my first kiss yet so I'm trying to get any information about it.

All I can say is, you will know.

I've never been surprise-kissed by anyone the first time we kissed. There is usually a build up and it's very obvious. Just think about it: the closest your head would be to someone while you're talking is probably 2 feet away, and to kiss you have those heads have to be zero feet away, so that's quite a lot of distance to bridge. Trust me, you'll see it coming. There's some "positioning" to do, so you can't really get sneak-kissed (not on a first kiss - of course a boyfriend might "attack" you - but that's not really first date material!). I find it's usually a pretty deliberate moment.

It's also not uncommon, in my experience, for men to ask if they can kiss you, although I personally don't like it.

All I can say is, you will know.

I've never been surprise-kissed by anyone the first time we kissed. There is usually a build up and it's very obvious. Just think about it: the closest your head would be to someone while you're talking is probably 2 feet away, and to kiss you have those heads have to be zero feet away, so that's quite a lot of distance to bridge. Trust me, you'll see it coming. .

I agree. You'll know when it's about to happen, you can't really miss it, imo.

Ok so from looking from other sources, talking with other people who experienced a kiss before and you guys, I know what to look for now.

The reason I asked was because the guy who I'm involved with was acting weird when I was with him a few hours earlier. He had this glint in his eyes, he appeared to be looking at my lips and he happened to move in closer to me while I was talking to him.

He never gave me the kiss so now I'm wondering if there is anything else that I need to do in order for him to be more comfortable in kissing me.

Rather than waiting for him to kiss you, why don't you take the initiative and kiss him first?

I would like to do that but I'm not usually in the mood to kiss him most of the time when we talk to each other. He's more of a touchy feely person.

I guess I just want him to express himself more towards me if he does happen to feel that sort of urge. This whole dating thing is new to me so I'm not really sure about how to respond to the type of things that he throws toward me so I want him to just let his feelings out once he feels it.

This is also a fairly new relationship so we're still testing each other's boundaries.

Yeah, it does seem like we're both shy. I honestly think that I'm more shy than him but I think we are shy in our own little way. And setting a mood that is comfortable for the both of us is not a bad idea at all. Thanks!

After looking back at it now, I feel bad that he didn't open up to me the way that he wanted to but I guess it's a learning experience for the both of us!

Archived